Source: US Census Bureau
Monthly retail sales in the United States continued to grow in February, albeit at a slower pace. QQQ is up 1.47%.
- Seasonally adjusted retail and food services stood at $658.1 billion in February, marking a 0.3% climb from the previous month and 17.6% growth from February 2021.
- The latest reading reflects a slower growth from the 4.9% increase in January, when sales were recorded at $656.1 billion.
- Total sales for December 2021 to February 2022 period were up 16.0% in contrast with the comparable period in the previous year.
- The December 2021 to January 2022 percent change was upgraded to indicate a 4.9% increase from the 3.8% reported earlier.
- Retail trade sales were up by 0.4% from the previous month, but 15.9% higher than the same month in 2021.
- Gasoline stations soared 36.4% from the past year, while food services and drinking places surged by 33.0%.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots