Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Job openings in the United States posted a slight decrease in February, with hires and separations recording modest increases during the month. QQQ is up 0.82%.
- Job openings stood at 11.266 million in February, down from 11.283 million in January and 7.860 million in the same month last year.
- The private sector accounted for 10.235 million, while the government accounted for 732,000 openings for the month.
- Hires for the month increased to 6.689 million from 6.426 million in the previous month and 6.028 million in February 2020.
- Separations in February were recorded at 6.092 million, higher than the 6.044 million in the previous month and 5.400 million in the same month last year.
- The net employment gain for the 12 months to February was 6.4 million, with hires at 77.0 million and separations at 70.6 million.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots