Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis
The United States posted a wider trade deficit in March, as imports grew at a faster rate than exports during the month. QQQ is down 0.95%, while SPY is down 0.28%.
- The international trade in goods and services deficit stood at $109.8 billion, reflecting a 22.3% increase.
- The latest level reflects an increase in the goods deficit of $20.4 billion to $121.8 billion, and a $0.4-billion increase in services to $18.3 billion.
- Exports for the month increased by $12.9 billion to $241.7 billion, including $170.7 billion in goods, and $71.1 billion in services.
- Imports increased by $32.9 billion to $351.5 billion, covering $298.8 billion worth of goods, and $52.7 billion worth of services.
- February exports of goods were revised upward by $0.2 billion, and services downward by less than $0.1 billion.
- February imports of goods were revised upward by $0.5 billion, and services upwards by $0.3 billion.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots