We’d like you to read a review of a Strategy QuantX company.
It introduces itself as the most powerful platform to generate, develop, and research algorithm trading strategies with a click of a button – “Create New Trading Strategies For Any Market And Timeframe.”
Detailed Forex Robot Review
What the platform allows us to design:
- There’s no need to code anything.
- The interface is based on the point-and-click system.
- It generates a full strategy source.
- It’s a multi-market and multi-trading platform.
- There are many designed strategies that use input charts with different symbols.
- The system can perform automated robustness tests.
- They convince us that strategies are robust and have a real edge on the market.
- There are unique features like Walk-Forward Optimizer, Custom templates, Improver, Fuzzy logic, and many others.
StrategyQuant is an outstanding strategy development and research platform that uses machine learning techniques to automatically generate new automated systems (trading robots, expert advisors, EAs) for any market (Forex, Futures, Equities, Crypto) and any timeframe.
- The system can combine and verify millions of different Entry and Exit conditions, order types, and price levels to find the best performing strategies according to selected criteria: Risk to Reward ratio, Net Profit, and so on.
- We can export these strategies to the source code as MQL for MT4, MT5, or EasyLanguage for Tradestation/Multicharts.
- StrategyQuant X allows finding and testing new potential strategies or trading ideas.
- Testing reduces human mistakes in the final code.
- We are able to find the best strategy based on the research capabilities and design tools.
- Automated workflow lets the program run, generate, and verify millions of trading strategies every day.
In the screenshots, many new strategies are designed.
- The system allows backtesting an engine with real tick data support like on the terminal.
- Workflow is fully automated.
- We can use our own templates to build a strategy.
- There’s a Walk-Forward Matrix (cluster analysis).
- There’s Fuzzy trading logic enhancement.
StrategyQuant X Strategy Tests
The system also allows us to:
- Build an unlimited number of trading strategies.
- Export strategies to MT4 4/5 or Tradestation with full source code.
- Improve existing strategies by altering the trading rules.
- Run automated robustness tests to reduce the risk of curve-fitting.
From the visual chart, we can understand if our strategy works well.
There’s a great backtest engine. We can customize everything we want. It is based on machine learning techniques, like random generation and genetic evolution. It combines all available building blocks, entry, and exit types to generate strategies that fit the selected properties.
We can avoid overfitting with integrated robustness tests. Robustness tests (cross-checks) have been integrated into the strategy generation process. We can turn them on/off with a click of a button.
No Trading Results
There are no trading results because it’s another type of service.
We can see a mainframe where the strategy is tested and designed in the screenshot.
On the Data, we can configure backtesting parameters.
It’s a page that allows us to customize what type of strategy we want to build.
It’s a performance (backtest) report. This format we can see in the descriptions of the MQL5 robots.
The drawdown is displayed on the equity chart with MAE/MFE.
The system provides us with various features to analyze trading.
We’re free to check and redesign the code.
There are three packages: Starter, Professional, and Ultimate. The Starter pack costs $1290. It includes Builder, Retester feature, Improver without advanced robustness tests, Optimizer, or custom workflow. The Professional pack costs $1490 with $300 OFF. It includes in addition, the license is also valid for EA Wizard and QuantAnalyzer Pro. The Ultimate package costs $2900 with $2000 OFF. We have, in addition to a pro version, lifetime support and upgrades, lifetime full data subscription, and all future paid add-on modules are included for free.
This table explained this information in more detail.
There are several testimonials, including video feedback.
It looks like a good service for experienced traders who want to design their own first EAs.
The pricing and the system’s features aren’t beginners friendly. So, a visitor has to be an experienced EAs designer or the same quality level in trading.