Sodobe Scalper is a trading solution that was published on MQL5 by Nguyen Van Cho. The system was downloaded 391 times.
The publishing date was on August 4, 2021. The current version is 3.1.
Detailed Sodobe Scalper robot review
The system has a list of settings that we decided to group up in the list below.
- The developer claimed that “Scalping solution provided by top 5% world Professional Traders, verified for 20 years.”
- It works with low risks. We can’t be sure that this is true.
- We can trade Gold, using default settings.
- The price will be $90 monthly and $900 for a lifetime license.
- It works on the M1 time frame.
- An average trade length is 45 minutes.
- The system can work with low drawdown.
- The advisor was tested for 10 years.
- An average trade frequency is 12 trades monthly.
- The profit factor is 1.49.
- The win rate can be 68%.
- We have to work with spreads of 20 pips.
- We should work with recommended brokers Exness, LiteForex, IC Markets.
- The leverage is 1:100.
- The minimum deposit should be $100.
Sodobe Scalper strategy tests
The robot works with XAUUSD on the M1 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90% with current spreads of 125 pips. An initial deposit was $100. It has become $124.98. The profit factor was 1.96. The maximum drawdown was 8.49%. There were 142 orders executed. The win rate was between 69% and 70%.
Sodobe Scalper trading results
The robot has been working on a real USD account on Exness for 13 weeks. The maximum drawdown is 18.3%. The maximum deposit load is 46.4%. The absolute growth has amounted to 8.42%. The dev deposited $772 and withdrew $500.
The system opens two trades weekly. An average holding time is 57 minutes.
Many last orders were closed with losses.
The system traded 25 orders. The best trade is $52.95 when the worst trade is -$34.19. The recovery factor is less than 1 – 0.58. The profit factor is 1.40. An average monthly growth is -15.61%.
The system works with Gold only.
The advisor was warmed many times by the system. It means that the robot is not a stable solution.
The system is available for $400 only. We can subscribe to it for $90 for three months. An annual license costs $270. We can download the system for free for demo usage. The developer doesn’t support a refund policy for us to cover.
The robot has some testimonials written about how it works. There are positive ones but they don’t include any sign of trading details.
Sodobe Scalper doesn’t work stable on a real account. The developer has withdrawn it. So, he doesn’t trust the real funds for the system to work. The system isn’t featured by a well-written and informative presentation. We can’t suggest you use it on a real account.