Shell Forex EA is a trading solution that should help us make profits on the market. The presentation looks simplified and includes almost no explanations about the system’s features. The core statement is “The simple and safe way to make profit with Forex.”
Detailed Shell Forex EA review
We have not so many explanations about how the system is going to work on our account. The following list united everything up.
- We can rely on the system with automatic execution orders. The advisor should open and close them.
- We may do what we need instead of sitting and waiting for trading opportunities.
- The system works without Martingale that would set our account at higher risk.
- Also, it doesn’t work with a Grid strategy that multiplies the number of orders on the market and Arbitrage.
- “We back you up with all the necessary trade features.”
- We can work with any broker that we want.
- The developers claimed that the robot will be updated and if needed upgraded.
- There are refunds without any conditions.
- It’s an easy-to-use trading solution.
- It can work with any market conditions that automatically fits them.
- The only platform to trade is MT4.
- The advisor runs with “tested and proven set files.”
- There are three levels of risks behind the system: low, medium, and high return.
- So, we have to ask the devs about it.
- We can get ready to trade with this system within several minutes.
Shell Forex EA strategy tests
The presentation isn’t featured by any kind of backtest reports. We don’t know why the developers skipped publishing them because they are the most important part that lets us understand that the system worked well on the past tick data.
Shell Forex EA trading results
Shell Forex EA works on a FBS real account that was deposited in USD. The leverage is 1:200 and the advisor risks with data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 22, 2021, and deposited at $11,070. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 132.46%. The maximum drawdown is 33.83%. It’s a twice higher number than it should be.
Shell Forex EA has executed 170 deals with 2277.3 pips. An average win is 24.29 pips when an average loss is -19.82 pips. The win rate is 75% for both long and short trading directions. An average trade length is 24 hours. The profit factor is 3.26.
The system was set on the following charts: AUDUSD, EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, and USDJPY. AUDUSD with 41 orders is the most traded cross pair among others.
The advisor skips trading during the American trading session.
Monday and Friday are the most traded days.
The system works with moderate risks. There should be 16 deals lost to lose 10% of the account balance.
The advisor works with grids of seven and more orders. It’s a risky way to make profits.
January is a profitable month so far.
We have an updated version of the presentation where pricing was published. The system is available for €49 for a real account copy. Paying is allowed via PayPal or BTC. So, it’s almost impossible to rely on a refund policy.
Shell Forex EA runs a page on Forex Peace Army. No one wrote testimonials there. The devs didn’t connect their account to the page either.
Shell Forex EA is a system that executes a Grid strategy with 5-7 orders. It pressures the available margin in a big way. So, if the market doesn’t go in the right direction, the account can be easily halved.