We’d like you to read a review of Screti Forex Robot. There is a package of seven 7 Jack Flash EAs plus Alexia.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
Mario Daniele Screti, the developer of Screti Forex Robot, has renewed the presentation. Let’s check if something useful was added. The presentation promo remains the same – his EAs are everything we need. The previous version of the presentation looked semi-professional. Let’s talk about robot features:
- The robot allows putting emotions away from trading.
- The EA trades 24/5 on Forex, covering all trading hours.
- It doesn’t make human mistakes in the performance.
- Screti Forex Robot checks many trend-based indicators like Moving Average, CCI, RSI, and Stoch.
- The EA can give predictable and stable profits monthly.
- It can be run on time frames from M1 to H1.
- Screti Forex Robot trades only EUR/USD and EUR/CHF currency pairs.
- The system is designed for MT4 and MT5 platforms (it was only MT5).
- Our broker has to support Hedging deals.
- An average monthly profit can be up to 30%.
- The system works with 1:200 leverage or higher.
- It can spot overbought and oversold positions.
- The system uses Martingale with Averaging.
- If the price moves in the right direction, the EA opens additional Martingale orders.
- The EAs are based on the idea that 80% of the time the market is moving in a flat. Long trends can be dangerous for the robot.
- The developer suggests we withdraw our account regularly.
Screti Forex Robot Strategy Tests
The developer provides no backtest reports that would allow us to know how the EA worked the past 10-15-years.
Real Account Trading Results
The developer has a solid list of profitable real accounts.
We’ve got a real USD account on RoboForex. The EA works automatically using technical indicators with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 5 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was registered on January 3, 2020, deposited at $1002.43, and withdrawn at $2000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +470.79%. An average monthly gain is +26.08%. The maximum drawdown is only 9.75%.
The robot traded 1783 deals with 4001 pips. An average win is 7.02 pips when an average loss is -13.25 pips. The win-rate is 78% for Longs and 75% for Shorts. An average win is over five hours. The Profit Factor is 2.95.
The EA trades two mentioned currency pairs plus USD/CHF. The most traded and most profitable symbol is EUR/USD – 1243 deals and $2665.45 of the profits.
The EA focuses on trading during the European trading hours.
Wednesday is the most traded day – 463 deals.
Screti Forex Robot trades with little risk to the account balance.
As we can see, there are 8x Martingale deals.
Since the launch, the EA has been consistently profitable.
The offer includes Jack Flash 7 EAs and Alexia PRO for 129 EUR. We’ll be allowed trading on 4+1 real accounts.
We can get the pack of the EAs for free by registering via his referral link on RoboForex WelTrade or Alpari. We have to verify and deposit the account.
We have to provide the developer with our MT5 account number.
There’s no feedback in Google, Trustpilot, and Forex Peace Army.
The developer has a profile on MQL5. There are 643 friends and 1133 points of the MQL5 rate.
Many investors subscribe to his signals for a little price – $30 monthly.
Screti Forex Robot is a combo of seven Jack Flash robots and Alexia. The system behind them works with a conservative Grid based on a 2-deal Hedge with Martingale when the market allows being more profitable.
It’s such a risky way to make money. The developer knows it and suggests we withdraw the account consistently. He has a mediocre rate on the MQL5, where he provides signals for $30 monthly.