Exness is an international broker that is part of the Exness group of companies and, according to many users, is considered one of the best companies in the forex industry. Let’s check whether these reviews correspond to reality: consider trading conditions, see licenses, evaluate additional features and draw conclusions based on everything studied.
During the analysis of a new brokerage company, first of all, you need to pay attention to the presence of a license and site usability. If the company is under the supervision of a reputable financial regulator and does everything for the convenience of customers, then this is a serious prerequisite for opening an account. Exness is just such a situation: the forex broker has many authoritative licenses, and the site is adapted for many languages and has well-thought-out navigation. We go to the review of additional characteristics.
|Year of establishment||2008|
|Regulation||CySEC, FCA, CONSOB, FI, CNMV, AFM, BaFin|
|Platforms||Metatrader 4, Metatrader 5, WebTerminal, MetaTrader 4 Multiterminal|
|Markets and products||Currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, metals|
|Spreads||From 0.1 pips|
|Minimum deposit||1 $|
|Maximum leverage||1: 2000 + for some accounts, the leverage can be increased indefinitely|
|Types of accounts||Cent, Mini, Classic, ECN|
|Deposit and withdrawal||USDT, Neteller, Bitcoin, Bank Card, Skrill, Wire Transfer, Yandex Money, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Internal Transfer|
Exness broker supports the standard trading platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 – both terminals are available for free download for iOS and Android platforms. If you do not want to download anything, you can use the web terminal (WebTerminal). If you need to manage several trading accounts using one program, then MetaTrader 4 Multiterminal, the stationary platform for the Windows OS, is suitable here.
The entire list of available assets is published in the section “Trade” → “Tools”. You can trade currency pairs, metals and cryptocurrency. The site has a detailed specification of existing contracts, a description of its characteristics, a calculator and a currency converter.
Fees and charges
All clients pay a fee of the payment system and for most trading accounts floating spreads are provided – details are described in the sections “Accounts” and “Deposit and Withdrawals”. Pay special attention to ECN accounts: there are no spreads for them, but there is a mandatory $ 25 commission for the trading volume. Exness broker does not charge any other hidden fees.
To contact technical support managers, you need to select the tab “Information” → “Support”. In the section before us immediately appears a two-column table, according to which it is clear in which languages you can get online advice and whether there is a free manager in touch. In addition to chat, there are mail, social networks, and instant messengers.
For training new users, the “Help Center” section is responsible. It contains all the documentation in two sections that teach you how to troubleshoot technical issues and work with Exness broker tools. There are no other materials.
All users have access to a multi-level affiliate program and loyalty program, which allow you to win valuable prizes and receive additional earnings for advertising Exness broker. Read the details in the section Partnership.
Exness: advantages and disadvantages
- The fx broker is under the supervision of reputable financial regulators, a list of which can be found in the “Information” → “Regulation” section.
- A convenient site is multilingual.
- There are no minimum deposit requirements.
- You can choose leverage for the size of any trading account
- Many convenient ways to replenish and withdraw funds.
- There is multilingual technical support with which you can rewrite for many languages through online chat.
- There is a profitable affiliate program that allows you to attract customers and make a profit for each trading operation made by the referral.
- Exness is the current sponsor of the Real Madrid football club, which underlines the broker’s high image in the international arena.
- There are no desktop versions of MT4 and MT5, and the available MetaTrader 4 Multiterminal is not available to Mac OS users.
- The weak educational program, the possibilities of which are limited by a brief help center.
- There are no CFD-contracts for stocks, indices, and other popular assets.