The Euro area posted a 0.3% fall in retail trade volume in September from August, a higher decline compared to a 0.2% decrease in the EU. DAX is up +0.11%, EURUSD is down -0.19%.
- On a year-over-year basis, the retail sales volume rose by 2.5% and 3.2% in the euro area and EU, respectively.
- Retail sales in non-food products increased by 1.5% in the euro area in September from August. The sales were up by 0.7% for food, drinks, and tobacco, while they rose by 1.1% for automobile fuels.
- In the EU, retail trade volumes fell by 1.3% for non-food products in September from August. Food, drinks, and tobacco sales increased by 0.8%, while automotive fuels rose by 1.0%.
- The largest monthly declines in retail sales were in Germany, Finland, and the Netherlands. Retail sales rose the highest in Estonia, Slovakia, and Luxembourg.
- On a yearly basis, retail sales increased the highest in Slovenia, Estonia, and Malta. The declines were posted the highest in Germany, Austria, and Spain.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots