Night Hunter Pro is an expert advisor designed to trade on Forex. The system was designed over half a year ago in June. So, we decided to check it out.
Detailed Night Hunter Pro robot review
The robot has enough details explained:
- The system can help us with automatic trading.
- The system can trade with acceptable drawdowns.
- We can trade with higher than the default risks.
- There are several copies not sold for $899.
- The next price will be $999.
- There’s a scalping strategy behind the advisor.
- It has included a “smart entry and exit algorithm.”
- The system can provide a stable growth.
- It follows strict rules to achieve the best possible result.
- We can open trades on the following cross pairs GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and EURAUD.
- The main time frame is M5.
- We can trade on MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- It follows FIFO rules in trading.
- There are no risky strategies like Grid and Martingale applied.
- It places pending orders.
- All of them are protected with Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- We can trade from a single trading chart.
- There’s a new filter feature that can be used.
- We can set the GMT offset automatically.
- The system has a swap filter to calculate all profits and losses.
- It “must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. EURUSD is recommended.”
- The main trade pair should be provided.
- There’s a user guide applied.
- “The system must be used on the hedge accounts only.”
- It isn’t sewed to a proper broker.
- A VPS service is a must.
Night Hunter Pro strategy tests
There’s a growth chart based on the last six years of testing period.
We may note that the system was tested on five cross pairs at once. So, the modeling quality was 100%. An initial deposit of $100 has turned into $705.09 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.35. The recovery factor was 33.23. It was a good number. The maximum drawdown was 10.45%. The system has executed 3335 deals during the whole period. The average win rate was 78% for shorts and 77% for longs.
Night Hunter Pro trading results
The robot works automatically on a real USD account on TickMill with 1:500 leverage on Metatrader 4. The account has a verified track record. So, the data and short we see are relevant. It was created on June 25, 2021, and deposited at $600. Since then, the total gain has become 9.67%. An average monthly gain is 1.56%. The maximum drawdown is 5.83%.
There were 354 deals with 454.9 pips performed. An average win is 3.41 pips when an average loss is -4.03 pips. The win rate is 78% for long and 67% for short trading positions. An average trade length is 9 hours and 8 minutes. The profit factor is 1.32.
The system allows us to trade on three cross pairs. EURUSD is the most traded one with 158 deals closed and $73.66.
The system opens orders mostly at night.
Friday is the most traded day with 103 deals closed.
The system works with low risks to the balance.
The advisor uses three-order Grids with trailing take profit features.
December 2021 is going to be closed with losses.
Night Hunter Pro price was increased from $699 to $899. There are no rental options available. We can download a demo copy of the system for free.
There are only positive reviews by customers written on MQL5. We don’t know if it’s true because there is no mention of the results that were achieved.
Night Hunter Pro is a trading advisor with discussable trading results. The presentation is medium informative. It is an expensive trading tool that can work either on the MT4 or MT5 terminal. There are neither money-back guarantee nor rental options available.
Compare leading trading systems on the market