Mood EA is a system that calculates entry points based on a momentum indicator. The dev didn’t care about writing a good presentation to convince us that the system is good to go. So, we have not big expectations.
Detailed Mood EA review
We have only several lines about the system. Is everything that the developer wants to tell us.
- The advisor can trade on the market for us automatically.
- It “works on the Momentum indicator, which is a leading indicator. To enter a position, the advisor uses the oversold or overbought conditions of this indicator, catching the “mood” of traders.”
- The system checks and rechecks market conditions.
- That’s it. We have no extra details provided to understand this system. So, it’s not good at all.
- If we decide to purchase the system we have to contact the dev afterwards.
- There are real trading results published.
- The advisor allows us to trade in a direction that we want.
- The system can work with manual opened orders.
- There’s a hedge feature.
- The robot can calculate lot sizes for orders that it’s going to place on the market.
- It can trade based on free margin.
- There’s a Lots Multiplayer for following orders.
- We can customize TP and SL levels.
- A trailing feature is provided as well.
- It can reduce drawdowns of our trades.
- A magic number allows the robot’s orders to be outstanding from others.
- We can trade only during proper hours.
Mood EA strategy tests
We have no backtest reports provided. It looks suspicious because we have no final report or chart of how the system handled the past data and what we should expect from it.
Mood EA trading results
This account was removed several days ago, but we managed to take some screenshots. The advisor worked on a demo account on RoboForex. The leverage was 1:2000. The maximum drawdown was deep – 75.3%. The maximum deposit load was 90.2%. They are insanely unfriendly numbers. The account worked for four weeks. An initial deposit was $1000 only. The absolute gain was 624.02%.
An average trade frequency was 82 deals weekly. An average holding time was 14 hours.
We may note that the system didn’t grow the account smoothly.
We may note 42 times Martingale. It’s madness to use it on any account.
There were 320 deals traded by the system. The best trade was $1300.77 when the worst trade was -$313.78. The recovery factor was 4.48 when the profit factor was 3.35.
GBPAUD was the most traded pair – 59 deals. The system almost didn’t trade a buy direction.
There’s a huge list of warnings that the system was dangerous.
We can purchase a lifetime copy of the system for $199. There’s no rental option provided. Traders also have a possibility to download a demo copy of the system for free.
The positive comments don’t match a removed from listing trading account.
The developer is Vasiliy Strukov from Russia. His rate is 107,966. There are 9 (was 16) products on the board. There were six signals, but now zero. The products have a 5 rate based on 196 reviews.
Mood EA is a scam trading solution that worked on a demo account that was removed. Most likely it was blown. The presentation is a scam either. We would like you to avoid this trading solution.