Learn 2 Trade is a multi-service platform that is introduced as the World’s Best Forex Signal Provider.
Detailed Learn 2 Trade Review
Let’s talk about signals features:
- There are many forecast articles every week. So, there’d be a real team of analysts.
- There are free and premium signals. Premium signals are provided with Entry Prices.
- The signals are delivered via Mobile notifications and a Telegram channel.
- We’ll receive extended access to performance reports.
- All signals have the same format: symbol, reason, direction, Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit.
- The signals’ frequency is 3-5 signals daily.
- The signals are generated for various markets: Forex, Indices, Commodities, and Crypto.
- The subscription allows access to the VIP Telegram channel.
- The win-rate of signals is 82%.
- An average monthly gain we can expect to get is up to 30%-40%.
- We can expect to receive three signals weekly.
- We don’t need to pay for anything.
- These signals are brought from the paid ones.
- They are only for Forex currency pairs.
- Many signals are based on the RSI indicator.
Learn 2 Trade Strategy Tests
The system uses Fibonacci Retracement levels, Support and Resistance levels, Bollinger Bands, and Moving average to spot trends, breakout, and price moving opportunities.
Real Account Trading Results
The devs didn’t provide verified trading results. They decided to do that because they provide free signals for everyone to trade. It’s a discussable decision, but at least people can experience their own using free signals.
First, we can see premium signals for free. For receiving them, we have to register an account on a Long Horn broker. If we’re from the UK, we have to open an account on Alvexo, deposit it at the minimum balance. After that, we have to send to Learn To Trade our account number to check. If everything is okay, they are allowed to trade their signals for free for one year. Next year, we’ll be able to repeat this combination, withdrawing the account and creating an all-new one. Second, as we may notice the LongHorn broker house is not allowed to work with the UK clients. It means much to us. So, they are not regulated properly. This can set our account at risk we don’t want to experience.
The main offer is the cheapest we’ve seen in 2020 – $14 monthly (charged for half a year) for 3-5 signals daily. To get this price we have to subscribe for a six-month plane. It’s a huge period of subscription as for a signal service. The company doesn’t provide a money-back guarantee. It’s a big con for a vendor that has a well-designed site with many features.
The site includes many positive reviews from customers.
The company has a four-star rate from five possible, based on 122 reviews.
There are many negative testimonials. This one has noticed that the developers aren’t transparent and hide huge loss results.
They run, as was mentioned, the Telegram channel with 6.63k members. An average post has from 300 to up to 1000 views. It’s a big community compared to other signal providers.
Learn 2 Trade looks discussable because of many negative testimonials on TrustPilot. If you don’t like their service the company representative blames you that your feedback is fake.
From the presentation, we can find consistent market analysis and check if it works for us. It’d be great of them to provide backtest reports and trading results, so people won’t trust them blindly.
Anyway, the offer is as cheap as possible. So, if on the demo account something goes wrong, it’ll not be a big deal to just forget about this service at all.