Source: IHS Markit
Japan’s business sector expanded for the first time in six months in October, as the dominant service sector posted a nine-month high. EWJ is up 0.94% premarket.
- The Flash Composite Output Index stood at 50.7, higher than the 50 threshold that separates expansion from contraction.
- The latest reading follows 47.9 in September and is the first expansion in six months.
- The dominant service sector jumped for the first time since January, as manufacturers reversed the slight decline in September to continue growth.
- The au Jibun Bank Japan Manufacturing PMI rose to 53.0 from 51.0 in September, the strongest since July.
- Output and new order volumes reserved the declines in September, as firms remained confident over the next 12 months.
- The au Jibun Bank Flash Japan Services Business Activity Index increased to 50.7 from 47.8, the first rise since January 2020.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots