Happy Forex is a well-known company that works on the market for years.
Happy Way is one of their products that has existed on the market for several years.
There’s an affiliate program that unites all their EA in one package.
There’d be an advertisement, but it was removed.
Detailed Happy Way Review
- The EA trades fully automatically for us.
- The robot trades CAD and AUD cross pairs: USD/CAD, AUD/USD, AUD/CAD, CAD/CHF, and AUD/CHF.
- The robot is designed to trade through the MT4 terminal.
- It works with four and 5-digit brokers.
- The EA can work on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux systems.
- The robot supports Standard, Micro, and Mini types of accounts.
- The minimal deposit requirements are insane:
- Standart account – $100000 for a symbol.
- Mini account – $10000 for a symbol.
- Micro account – $1000 for a symbol.
- The robot trades on the H1 time frame.
- It supports ECN accounts.
Happy Way Strategy Tests
- The robot trades in the market direction following trends.
- Happy Way doesn’t use indicators in its performance.
- It uses a grid strategy to open more trades in the way of the market. It’s required a high margin because the EA likes sitting in big long-term drawdowns.
- The robot doesn’t use martingale.
The developers didn’t provide backtests but at least had a real USD account.
Real Live Account Trading Results
The robot trades on the Fort Financial Services, using technical indicators (the devs said it didn’t), using 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a Verified Track Record. It was created over three years ago on May 15, 2017, and funded at $29726. During the period, the absolute gain became +39.36%. An average monthly gain is +0.78%, with an insane level of the maximum drawdown (30.41%).
The drawdowns chart shows that this year became for the EA one big drawdown spot. So, the strategy should be improved. It’s for sure.
The robot closed 759 deals with 21725.4 pips. An average win in pips (91.79) almost equals an average loss (-103.91). The average win-rate for Longs trades is 65%. For Shorts trades, the win-rate is 69%. An average trade length is 19 days. The Profit Factor is 1.88.
USD/CAD is the most frequently traded and the most profitable symbol.
Happy Way trades all day, increasing the activity during an American market.
It opens little trade on Monday because little collected and analyzed data after the weekend.
The robot runs the account with medium risks to the balance.
TP and SL levels are hidden from a broker.
Trading results of different months show that the profitability is at such a low level, compared with the margin requirements to execute trades smoothly and without Margin Calls.
Pricing is the first we may see in the presentation.
There are two packages that vary by the number of allowed accounts. Two real accounts cost 299 EUR plus a 30% discount. Five real accounts will cost 499 EUR. Both packages include:
- Unlimited demo accounts.
- User manual.
- 24/7 Support via Email and TeamViewer.
- Free updates and upgrades.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee.
- No restriction by broker, PC, or Expiry.
The company has a profile on Forex Peace Army that has a 3.7 rate based on five reviews.
Many tests were stopped because of losses.
Nine years ago, Happy Way blew an account. The developers covered it, having stopped tracking the results. For many years, Happy Forex didn’t answer this post if the person was wrong about the EA performance.
This fact was noticed by an FPA’s monitoring system.
The robot has an insane requirement to the margin level to execute so-so. Happy Way sits in 10-30% drawdowns during 2020.
A rare trader would like to use this EA, setting his or her account in a big Margin Call and Stop Out risks.
Traders who have $100k on balance will never buy an EA for 300 EUR to operate a single symbol with that level of risks. Those who have much less account would never buy it because an average monthly gain is 0.5%-2%.