Forex Bot 28 is introduced as the “Professional’s Set,” but its presentation is one-page long and doesn’t look professional for sure. The expert advisor is featured by Forex Store trading solution.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
We have gathered every piece of information that looks important for us:
- The robot runs the account fully automatically.
- It was designed for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.
- From the name, we know that it can trade 28 trading pairs.
- The robot traded smoothly until March 2021.
- It runs a Neural Network-based system to calculate Entry Price, Take Profits, and Stop Loss.
- The system is a high-frequency trading solution.
- There’s a drawdown control.
- The robot still has a 7/10 rate on Forex Store even after significant losses.
- The robot supports NFA regulation restrictions and rules.
- Aggressive trading requires a minimum of $3500 on balance. For micro accounts, it’ll be $350, for cent accounts – $35.
- Standard trading requires $5000 – $500 for a Micro and $50 for a Cent account.
- Conservative mode requires $10000 on balance – $1000 for a Micro account and $100 for Cent one.
- Margin requirements mean that the system is dangerous and likes sitting in drawdowns.
There are tree badges published:
- The license will be delivered automatically after purchasing.
- The vendor provides a money-back guarantee.
- There are real-account third-party verified trading results.
Forex Bot 28 Strategy Tests
The robot is published without providing backtest reports. So, we can’t be sure that the system was well-tested before going live.
Real Account Trading Results
There’s a real USD account on an FBS broker. The robot works automatically with high leverage – 1:1000 on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on March 12, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +52.79%. An average monthly gain is a little – 3.50%. The maximum drawdown is high – 54.79%. The trading results are tracked by eight traders.
As we can see, during 2021, the robot has started experiencing significant drawdowns.
Forex Bot 28 closed 2577 deals with -4473 pips. An average win 49.25 pips when an average loss -101.07 pips. The win-rate is 70% for Longs and 62% for Shorts. An average trade length is four days. The Profit Factor is 1.37.
The robot works with many symbols. The most profitable is GBP/AUD ($465.26) when the most traded is GBP/USD (153 deals).
The system focuses on trading during the European trading hours.
As we can see from the chart, the most traded day is Thursday – 581 deals.
The system works with medium risks to the account balance.
The robot uses Grids of several orders with Martingale.
There were huge losses when these 88-100-day orders were closed at the same time.
Everything was going well until March 2021.
There’s a single package that costs $255. We’ll get one real account license, two versions of the product for MT4 and MT5, a PDF user guide, free and lifetime updates, 24/7 welcome support. The system is delivered with a 30-day refund only if the system is not profitable or drawdowns are higher than 40%. So, both these requirements matched not so far ago.
There’s a company’s page on Forex Peace Army, but there are no comments.
Forex Bot 28 is a dangerous Grid plus Martingale trading solution. Trading results showed that the system kept deals on the market for months but after that for hours.
There’s something weird going with the robot. Is it broken? We don’t know. March 2021 was the first one that brought big losses.
Will it keep going? No one knows, for sure. For now, it’s better not to buy this system. If you still wanna buy it - try it on the demo account for half a year or so.
Compare leading trading systems on the market