Source: IHS Markit
The Eurozone recorded the fastest expansion in business activity since June 2006, with the component index up to 60.4 in July, from 58.3 in June.
DAX is up +0.64%, EURUSD is down -0.13%.
- The Composite Output Index rose to 60.2 in July, from 59.5 in June, slightly below a preliminary “flash” estimate of 60.6, and marked the fifth consecutive month of expansion.
- Germany led the growth, with expansion in activity hitting a record high, while France and Spain had softer rises in output.
- Job creation rose at a fast rate in Germany and Italy, although it cooled in France and Spain.
- Input costs surged at the strongest rate since September 2000, but the pace cooled, with output charge inflation unchanged from June.
- Businesses remained optimistic of conditions in the next 12 months, but the confidence fell to a four-month low.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots