Source: European Commission
Economic sentiment and employment expectations in both the eurozone and the European Union declined in March, due mainly to lower confidence. EZU is up 1.20$, while VGK is up 0.60%.
- The Economic Sentiment Indicator fell by 5.3 points to 107.5 in the European Union, and by 5.4 points to 108.5 in the eurozone.
- The decline was attributed mainly to the drop in consumer confidence, along with the decline in retail trade and industry confidence.
- Services confidence posted a slight growth during the period, while construction confidence was broadly unchanged.
- The biggest decline in economic sentiment was seen in France by -7.1 points, followed by Spain by -6.5 points, and Germany by -4.3 points.
- The Employment Expectations Indicator fell by 1.1 points, dragged by worsened employment plans in the industry, retail trade, and construction.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots