Wild Side is an expert advisor that was published on the well-known publishing site – MQL5. The advisor has blown an account not so far ago. The system needs to be updated ASAP.
Detailed Wild Side review
There are not more than 10 lines about the system functionality. The rest we have to guess.
- The system knows how to trade on the market automatically.
- It was designed to run on the MT4/5 terminal.
- The robot requires the right time to trade.
- We can use a user guide to instal and customize the system.
- The system trades during the night trading hours.
- The advisor doesn’t include dangerous trading strategies like Martingale, Grid, or others.
- It places TP and SL levels for each trade.
- The robot “uses its own price action algorithms in combination with the author’s indicator.”
- It works well without a news filter.
- There’s a unique transaction tracking algorithm.
- Backtests show good, stable, and predictable trading results.
- We can decide to work in various time frames.
- The time frame is M5.
- The mode of a backtest should be “Every tick based on real ticks.”
- We can open orders on the nine time frames: USDCAD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, EURAUD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and CHFJPY.
- An ECN account and a VPS service are good additions.
- The leverage should start from 1:50.
- The system follows FIFO rules.
- The minimum deposit is $50 for each pair for each 0.01 lot size.
- The advisor calculates lot sizes for us based on the available margin
- Lot Sizes can be set manually as well.
Wild Side strategy tests
We have a EURUSD report on the M5 time frame based on 18-year tick data. The modeling quality was 99.90%. As a result, the spreads were variable. An initial deposit was $1,000. The system made $9,068 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.02. The maximum drawdown was 7.55%. The advisor traded 4985 orders with 79% of the win rate for shots and 78% for longs.
Wild Side trading results
The system was set up at a demo EUR account on BDSwiss. The advisor works automatically with 1:1000 leverage. The account has both a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on April 17, 2021, and deposited at €10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become -0.1%. An average monthly gain is -0.03%. The maximum drawdown is 0.10%.
The advisor executed 11 orders with -94.5 pips. An average win is 0.92 pips when an average loss is -16.52 pips. The win rate is 33% for longs and 100% for shorts. An average trade length is one hour and sixteen minutes. The profit factor is 0.09. These are disgusting results.
The most actively worked symbol is EURUSD – 5 orders and $0.48 profits.
It executes orders at night.
Weekly activities don’t look predictable.
The system works with 99% risks because it loses more than wins. It’s a straightforward way to the ruin.
Trading results showed that the system doesn’t know how to be profitable.
As we can see, trading results are horrible.
The only lifetime price is $189. There is one-month rent for $69 and three-month rent for $129. The offer isn’t supported with refunds if something goes wrong.
Marat Baiburin is a developer from Russia. He has a middle of the pack rate – 17,108. His two products are rated at 4.9 based on 48 reviews.
Usually, night scalpers are the most stable trading advisors ever existed, but not this one. It showed several closed orders with disgusting results.
The system can’t be sold as a professional trading solution. The dev must do something with it asap.
Compare leading trading systems on the market