WealthyBot is a trading advisor that was developed to manage orders on a crypto market. There’s Sevan Bomar who created this service on December 22, 2020. So, we have decided to check features, settings, and details before getting started.
First WealthyBot quick summary
|We can work without purchasing a bot||No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|No trading results available|
|No refunds applied|
|No people testimonials written|
|Ease of Investment:||3/5|
What is WealthyBot?
According to the developer, the system is trading software that seeks for crypto trading opportunities to keep our account profitable.
How does WealthyBot generate profits?
It’s time to discuss features, details, settings variety and other possibilities.
- We can expect that the system will work completely automatically for us.
- We have to complete a registration to start using this solution.
- The system supports free trading simulations.
- The support is delivered via Telegram.
- We should deposit the robot’s account with enough credits, so the system will close orders.
- It uses a Price Action strategy as the main one.
- It’s possible to store API keys on our PC. It’s more secure to store them on a PC than on a Cloud.
- We can work with various exchanges through VPN.
- Binance API should be added to WealthyBot in order to link them together.
- It looks for trading possibilities 24/7.
- The robot’s owners will receive a percentage from winning orders.
- There’s a user manual provided.
- We shouldn’t work on the same account with the robot.
- We can check a potential performance using the simulation feature.
- We can work on Binance and other exchanges.
- There are the US states where crypto trading is prohibited: Alabama (AL), Connecticut (CT), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Louisiana (LA), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Texas (TX), Vermont (VT), Washington (WA).
- Binance is the best exchange to work with.
- It will be traded against USDT.
- Other symbols can be BTC, ETH, LTC, ETC, BNB, or EOS.
Safety and security
The system looks like a standardized solution that works on the market through API keys. This allows us to keep accounts secured and let the system trade for us.
How WealthyBot’s pricing works
We have to start working with the equivalent of $150 on the balance. The bot’s balance should be over $30. The devs charge 20% for every win order.
The system can work with Binance pretty well according to the developers’ claims. We don’t know about supporting other exchanges.
How long has WealthyBot been in business?
The service has been existing since December 2022.
How to get started with WealthyBot?
We have to register and deposit money. Then we have to download a robot and start trading.
Traders can expect to get support via Telegram and email.
WealthyBoy is a trading advisor that can help us with trading on our accounts on various exchanges. The suggested exchange is Binance. The system works with a price action strategy. This means it can work with any symbol on any time frame. We have to pay only before closing a profitable trade.
Leave a Reply