Why are people so hyped about WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0?
Today we’re going to talk about one of the best-known robots. It’s Wall Street Forex Robot. It’s the second version of it. The forex robot is introduced as the one that has the longest myfxbook verified trading history on the market.
WS 2.0 Evolution has several solid features
- Broker Spy Module. The module has been designed to protect from unethical brokers that cheat with slippage, provide high spreads and delay order execution. The system allows knowing if the forex broker steals exec time and how much.
- Real-time update system. The EA can be updated without quitting trading. A user can set what time or ASAP auto-updating will be performed.
- Increased profitability. The brand-new system has been enhanced to perform almost two times more pips. If the basic version trades 16K pips, Evolution one does 26K.
- New exit trading logic.
- The trading frequency was increased.
- Minimum Reasonable Levels have been reduced.
- Improving Profit Protection System.
- Pending Stop and Limit Orders possibilities
The devs provide some backtests of different currency pairs.
The main principle is low-risk trading with accumulation little but high chanced profit during the following trends. WS 2.0 isn’t a scalper robot. The average amount of winning transactions in the order is 10-15 pips. The robot can be used with any MetaTrader 4 broker without being afraid to find itself in a blacklist. WS doesn’t harm brokers, so using it you’re welcome.
The robot has been designed to trade the most popular currency pair:
The system has a high spread protection feature that allows not to lose at moments of very high market volatility. The broker protection system allows being protected from trading against you.
Profit Protection System with a near-stop level guarantees minimum profit immediately it becomes possible. High Spread Protection System checks transactions where a broker broadened the spread above levels acceptable to you, so, that can turn from the win into a loss. The system has Email and Mobile Notifications that allow a user to know what trades were opened and closed. The time management system allows setting what time is preferred for a robot to trade.
The robots operate with any NFA regulated brokers, MT4 brokers, ECN included. Trades MICRO, mini, and standard lot size. Operates with 4 and 5 digits after the decimal point.
Real Trading Results
It’s one of many trading accounts where the robot has been deployed. It’s been created in May 2018. The robot trades through the FXOpen brokerage company, with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. During the period, the account has been raising on +197%. The monthly gain equals 5.24% with extremely huge drawdowns 62.71%. All these DDs have happened in the 2018 year.
There have been traded 549 deals with just 411 pips. The average win is three times shorts than lose. It’s all about how the stop-loss system works. The average win-rate is high and equals for longs 81% and for shorts 91%. The average trade length is 1 day. The profit factor is 2.06.
WS trades two most common currency pairs EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
The robot opens trades all day.
Depending on the months, the monthly gain varies. In some, there’s been almost no profit at all.
This year, the robot provides the “nothing” monthly gain again.
The second real account looks like this.
This chart is can fear potential clients because of these months of losses. This account win-rate is 78%. So, in order to get losses like that there should not be any stop-loss system at all. If we’d like to remove March 2019 results, we’ve got the performance of a very mediocre robot.
There’s a list of the devs statements. We’re sure three of nine are lies.
We’ve seen how you did it in February, May, August, and especially December 2019. The cumulative losses are 26.4% of the account balance.
For $240 we’ll get a real account, unlimited demo ones, 24/7 support, 60-day money-back guarantee, and as a bonus WS Asia, WS Recovery Pro, and WS Gold Trader.
- Several real USD live accounts
- Broker Spy Module
- Backtests of every currency pair
- Solid features pack
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- WS Asia, WS Recovery Pro, and WS Gold Trader as a bonus
- One real account has got 63% of Drawdowns
- Another account has got 4 months of losses (-26.4%) during 2019
- The average loss (-52$) is three times higher than the win (-$17).
- 0.9% of the monthly gain in January 2020
We don’t have a “for sure” answer. The robot has got many well-designed features that help traders work with a brokerage company better.
At the same time, both of the real accounts show very low trading results with huge losses in the near past. Would you like to tolerate -2% or even -10% of losses knowing that you’ll recover by 1-2% of the monthly gain?
The December 2019 loss has been -11.77% the January gain has been +6.65% but during three weeks of February 2020, the robot has got a +0.06% gain. You can try if you want, especially taking into account, the seller gives the 60-day money-back guarantee.
Compare leading trading systems on the market