Volatility Factor 2.0 is an FXAutomater trading solution. The developer is a well-known company among Forex designers. The main claim is “The Most Powerful EA On The Forex Market.” We haven’t checked the robot for half a year or so. It’s time to figure out how it goes.
Volatility Factor 2.0 Robot Review
FXAutomater has the best presentation on Forex. We have all the questions answered.
- The system is a fully automated trading solution.
- The advisor has got some critical updates that should increase its functionality.
- It’s featured by a broker spy module that hides details about SL and TP levels of every order.
- The system executes orders on four currency pairs GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF.
- We have two strategies behind the trading system.
- The money-management system calculates Lots Sizes for us.
- The advisor opens trades quite frequently.
- The system is featured by a News Filter. It allows us to avoid opening trades during High-Impact News.
- We can work on the next types of accounts: Standard, Mini, and Micro.
- We have to work on an ECN account only.
- The robot works under NFA regulation.
The robot works under three levels of risks. The low risk (1.5%) allows trading with 0.10 lots. The moderate risk (2.5%) – 0.15 lots. The high risk (5.0%) – 0.29 lots.
- The system works based on several principles: Prevailing Level, Drawdown Discipline, and Trading Frequency.
Volatility Factor 2.0 Strategy Tests
There’s a USD/JPY backtest report from the M15 timeframe. The period was from 1999 to 2017. The modeling quality was 90% with 10 pips spreads. An initial deposit of $5000 has turned into $582,492 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.69. A maximum drawdown was only 10.88%. The advisor executed 26,433 deals with a 79% win rate for longs and 81% for shorts.
Volatility Factor 2.0 Trading Results
This is a demo account under the management of Pro SET1 on Alpari RU. The system works with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 26, 2021. Since then, the absolute gain has become +8.57%. An average monthly gain is 1.72%. The maximum drawdown is 4.10%. No one tracks trading results.
Volatility Factor 2.0 has closed 559 deals with 2512 pips. An average win is 9.11 pips when an average loss is -13.53 pips. The accuracy rate is 82% for longs and 77% for shorts. An average trade length is 9 hours 4 minutes. The profit factor is 3.34.
We have trading results on four currency pairs. EURUSD is ahead by trading activities, 201 deals, but GBPUSD is more profitable – $375.95.
The most active trading hours are the openings of European and American sessions and two hours before midnight when the market is calm.
Thursday is the less traded day, with 75 orders, but it should be quite active.
The system works on the account with low risks.
We may note short-sized Grids of orders and that the system hides SL and TP levels.
The profitability varies from month to month.
There’s a standardized “Summer Deal” that will take eight hours.
- Volatility Factor is available for $227. We memorized that there was a better discount up to $187 for a copy.
- The system is delivered with a single real license, an unlimited number of demo accounts, a unique broker spy module, an advanced news filter, trading on four cross pairs, and a 60-day refund policy.
We have the previous blown account still connected to this profile. There’s a single comment published.
The Forex Peace Army warned us that this comment is fake.
Volatility Factor 2.0 is a trading solution that was released in 2016. Now, the system received some updates at the beginning of 2021. Alas, the developers decided to set the system on a demo account.
The advisor makes virtual profits, but we don’t know if it can repeat this on the real account under current market conditions.
Compare leading trading systems on the market