The presentation of V12 Trading looks so simple as for this type of service. The main statement informs us that it is “Simply The Best Trading Signals Out There” and that we can obtain “+3500 pips monthly.” Let’s check if this is true.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
- The claim about active and VIP members is several months old.
- V12 Trading has over eight years of Forex-related experience.
- The signals’ win-rate should be up to 88%.
- They are delivered via a Telegram channel.
- We have to fill these signals on the terminal asap.
- The company prompts BDSwiss as the trusted broker.
- We have to complete registration and deposit the account at 250 EUR.
- Completing it allows us to get an annual subscription for free.
- The best terminal to work with is MT4.
- The signals have the same format: Currency Pair, Direction, Lot Size advice, Stop Loss, and Take Profit.
- When we receive a signal with three Take Profits, we have to divide our Lot Size by three and open three positions. We have a 3000 EUR account. So, we have to open three trades with 0.1 Lot Size. 1st Position: SL and Take Profit1, 2nd Position: SL and Take Profit2, 3rd Position: SL and Take Profit3.
- The signal frequency is 4-6 signals daily.
- The leverage should be 1:400.
- There are risk management examples for various Lot Sizes.
- The presentation is featured by a pip calculator to know how much we can get.
- So, there’s no registered company behind this service.
- There’s a link on the Instagram page, but the page doesn’t exist anymore. So, the vendor has a low level of transparency.
V12 Trading Strategy Tests
The developers didn’t provide any backtest reports. It means they don’t own the system that generates these signals. Most likely, the company is an aggregator.
Real Account Trading Results
We have some reports that even don’t represent the current signal frequency.
There are some lost trades as well.
It’s a weekly report from 08.02 to 12.02.2021. As we can see, the average profit in pips is 82 pips for a deal. The average loss is 159 pips. The trade frequency is twelve trades a week.
There are three packages offered: the one-month VIP that costs 49 EUR, the three-month VIP that costs 119 EUR, and the annual VIP that costs 349 EUR.
The introduced packs include:
- Access to the VIP Telegram channel.
- We can expect to get from 2000 to 7000 monthly pips.
- The win-rate is 88%.
- An average signal’s frequency is 4-12 signals a day.
- They are generated based on the next financial instruments: Forex, Oil, Gold, Indices, and Crypto.
- The signals have Entry Point, Stop Loss, and 1-3 Take Profits.
- The developers didn’t provide refunds.
- There’s a “500 EUR to 1M EUR challenge.” We know nothing about it.
- We couldn’t manage to find any kind of money-back guarantee. It’s a huge strike to our trust level to this service.
There are plenty of clients’ testimonials on the site. We can’t be sure they are real ones. The company didn’t deploy profiles on Trustpilot and Forex Peace Army.
V12 Trading runs a free Telegram channel with 6700 members, 743 photos, 13 videos, and 413 links.
V12 Trading is a company that provides some signals with several Take Profit levels. The developers decided not to tell how and where these signals were generated.
Most likely, the company is just another aggregator that doesn’t trade these signals on its own. So, it’s a bad sign because they are not in touch with how the trades go on.
For over half a year, the channel grew twice. People like free signals even if they are mixed with an insane number of ads. The pricing is affordable, but there’s no money-back guarantee provided.