Source: US Department of the Treasury
The US treasury department will offer $126 billion of securities, with proceeds to be used to settle notes and bonds maturing mid-August.
- The securities include $58-billion worth of 3-year notes maturing August 15, 2024, which will be auctioned on a yield basis at 1 p.m. EDT on August 10, 2021.
- Another $41-billion worth of 10-year notes maturing August 15, 2031, will be auctioned on a yield basis at 1 p.m. on August 11, 2021.
- The Treasury will also offer $27-billion worth of 30-year bonds maturing August 15, 2021, on a yield basis at 1 p.m. on August 12.
- All auctions will settle on Monday, August 16, 2021.
- Proceeds will be used to settle $58.6-billion worth of privately-owned Treasury notes and bonds set to mature on August 15, 2021.