The United States private sector added nearly a million jobs in May, according to the ADP National Employment Report.
- Private sector grew by 978,000 in May, the largest jump since 4.350 million jobs were added in June 2020.
- The latest figure compares with 654,000 jobs added in April, and 3.170 million in May 2020.
- Most of the additional jobs were in services, specifically in leisure and hospitality; trade, transportation, and utilities; and education; and health services.
- Goods producers grew at a steady pace, adding 128,000 jobs. Additional employment was mostly in construction, followed by manufacturing and natural resources and mining.
- In terms of company size, medium businesses added the most jobs for the month with 338,000. Small businesses added 333,000, while large businesses added 308,000.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots