Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Rapid recoveries of the U.S saw the economy register a record 9.3 million jobs openings in April. SPY gains +0.052% on news, DXY is up +0.12%.
- The job openings were higher than March’s 8.3 million and more than expected 8.18 million
- The hire rate remained low at 69,000, unchanged from the previous month at 4.2%
- Quits, which measures workers’ confidence in finding employment rose by 10.8% to 3.95 million
- Job separations soared to 5.76 million, up 324,000 while layoffs and discharges declined to 1%
- The jump in job openings raisings optimism of economic recovery, despite payrolls rising at only 278,000, less than the expected 1 million
- The Labor Department projects further recoveries in the job market that could make it hard for employers to find workers.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots