Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
American job vacancies fell to 10.439 million in August after the record-high recorded the previous month, with hiring down while separations were little changed.
- Job openings fell to 10.439 million from the record-high 11.098 million in July, and up from the 6.451 million recorded the same month last year.
- Total private openings stood at 9.603 million, down from 10.044 million in July and 5.751 million last year.
- Government openings were 836,000, down from 1.055 million in July and 700,000 the same month last year.
- Total hires for the month were recorded at 6.322 million, of which 6.268 were private openings while 315,000 were in the government.
- Total separations climbed to 6.003 million, up from 5.792 million in July and 4.901 million the same month last year.
- Total private separations came in at 5.712 million, while government separations stood at 291,000.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots