Commercial vehicle production in the United Kingdom declined in November to mark the weakest November performance in four years. EWU is up 0.34% premarket.
- Commercial vehicle production fell to 7,940 units in November, down by 7.8% from the 8,609 units the same month last year.
- The latest figure is the weakest performance for the month of November since 2017, reflecting challenges faced by the industry.
- Total home production for the month stood at 3,721, 4.5% higher than the 3,560 the same month last year.
- Exports accounted for 53.1% of production for the month, down from 58.6% last year. This is equivalent to 4,219, 16.4% lower than 5,049 in November 2020.
- Year-to-date production stood at 66,753 units, 12.2% higher than the 59,478 in November last year.
- Year-to-date home units were recorded at 32,373, up 25.0% from 25,904 the same month last year. Exports increased 2.4% to 34,380 from 33,574.