The presentation welcomes us with a temporary page where we must provide an email to receive their spam. We may use a fake one.
The Fund Trader is a just-released trading solution under the LeapFX label. It doesn’t automatically mean that the advisor is good. This company has turned some of its products into scams just in order not to support them. The main claim is huge as usual “Renegade Trader Unveils Verified 29,000% Profit Brokerage Statement & Invites You To Copy His Trades In Your Account So You Too Can Enjoy His Future High-Yield Returns!” So, let’s figure out what from the claim is closer to reality.
Detailed The Fund Trader Review
The presentation is wordy and may not answer all our questions. It’s built around the hype of the total gain, not around the knowledge:
- The advisor can execute deals without human intervention in a trading process.
- The presentation doesn’t tell us about the strategies behind the robot. It’s suspicious. Usually, people do this if there’s an insane Grid plus Martingale combo.
- We can trade eight currency pairs and Gold.
- We don’t know what time frame the system works on.
- The vendor mentioned that the system doesn’t use a Grid with Martingale.
- We don’t need any previous trading experience to start trading.
- We may start trading with a low deposit on the balance.
- We may ask about refunding if the system doesn’t fit our requirements running on a real or demo account.
- The profits should be made without stress because the system works automatically.
- The vendor mentioned that there could be only 100 clients of the system.
- Summing up, the presentation is hype-oriented and focuses on those who has never traded on Forex.
The Fund Trader Strategy Tests
We have no backtest reports published. It’s a common con and LEAPFX behavior that they don’t care about at all. We keep mentioning it’s not okay because we don’t know how the system handled past data and what results it achieved.
The robot keeps working on a real USD account. The account was created on a low-popular broker called MultiBank. The leverage is 1:100. It works automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a track record and trading privileges verified. The account was created on July 27, 2016, deposited at $39,542, and withdrawn at $99,003. The absolute gain is 111,870.35%.
There were 735 deals with 38,433 pips traded. An average win is 78.87 pips when an average loss is almost the same -78.69 pips. The win rate is 84% for Longs and 81% for Shorts. An average trade length is almost six hours. The profit factor is 4.71.
The EA works with many currency pairs, focusing on several ones. Almost all significant profits were obtained trading Gold – $67,750 on 93 deals. The robot prefers trading the Long direction on Gold.
Trading Gold forces the system to trade during the American over other trading sessions.
The system works during the week as it should be.
The robot works with medium risks to the account balance.
The system uses different Lot sizes in trading. There are no additional explanations as to what the reason for this is.
We can see some deals sitting in drawdowns. It looks like a Grid of orders with weird Lot Sizes.
The owner has increased risks since March 2021. Trading with common risk forces the EA to make mediocre profits.
As usual for LeapFX, there are two packages on the board. We can rent the robot for three months for $297. The annual membership is $597. The packages include the same: The Fund Trader Auto Software, free updates, customer support, best recommendations, and a 30-day refund policy.
The company runs a page on Forex Peace Army with a 2.944 rate based on 14 reviews. The last comment was negative but not about this robot. The system is just released, so no big community is.
The Fund Trader is a just-released system that has started trading with high risks on the real account to hype people. The presentation is not informative and hype-oriented. We don’t have backtest reports.
The pricing only includes subscription plans. The developers don’t sell a lifetime copy of the product.
Compare leading trading systems on the market