Smart Scalper Pro is a trading advisor that can be bought for several years. The design company is FX Automater. It’s a quite known Forex developing firm that has many products on the board.
Detailed Smart Scalper Pro Review
The key features were grouped in the Grid of icons with short descriptions:
- The advisor can execute orders automatically for us.
- The system makes profits scalping the, in the direction of the market move.
- It avoids “curve-fitting from trading.”
- It sets Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- The system trades with low drawdowns.
- It works with four pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The news filter helps to skip trading during the high-impact news periods.
- The upcoming News can be received from FXAutomater or MQL5.
- There’s a highly effective Exit Logic.
- We can receive push notifications via email.
- There’s a Friday Exit System that doesn’t allow keeping deals over the weekend.
- There are High Spread, High Slippage, and Broker protections.
- The M1 to M15 time frames are the most preferable by the system.
- FXAutomater, as usual, reveals the extended list of settings.
- The developers explain to us how to execute backtests.
- There are five set files for each pair.
Smart Scalper Pro Strategy Tests
We have a GBP/USD report on the M15 time frame that combines data from 1999 until 2018. The modeling quality was 90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit was $33,556.06. The Profit Factor was 1.36. A maximum drawdown was 3.58%. The system executed 13,495 trades with a 76.52% win rate for Shorts and 76.81% for Shorts.
Live Account Trading Results
We’ve got a real USD account on IC Markets. The system works automatically. The leverage is 1:500. It receives data from technical indicators from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account doesn’t have a verified track record. It was removed half a year ago or so. It was created on September 09, 2020, and deposited at $300. Since then, the absolute gain has become 18.07%. An average monthly gain is +1.78%. The maximum drawdown is only 4.43%.
It has closed 342 deals with 784.2 pips. An average win is 9.82 pips when an average loss is -17.27 pips. The win rate is 72% for Longs and 71% for Shorts. An average trade length is 3 hours and 51 minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.31.
The robot works with EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY сгккутсн pairs. The most-traded is GBP/USDб with 204 deals. USD/CHF is now ahead of EUR/USD by profitability – $18.12.
The robot trades mostly during American trading hours.
Friday with 76 deals is the most traded day.
The system runs the account with low-medium risks to the balance.
The advisor sets dynamic SL and TP levels.
The system provides little profits.
Smart Scalper Pro costs $137. We remember when it cost $87. The developers insisted that the original price is $197. The package includes one real lifetime license, three demo accounts, the best in Forex Industry 24/7 support, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
FXAutomater runs an account on Forex Peace Army with a single comment published.
Smart Scalper Pro tries to be profitable in 2021. The system sometimes trades unpredictably.
We’d like to note that it would be better to keep watching for its trading results for several months to be sure the growth that is underway keeps running.