Sirius EA is a trading advisor that receives its own page on the Celestial Trading Tools site. Alas, the presentation has not become much better than it was before.
Sirius Robot Review
We have information published in twelve blocks without additional explanations.
We prepared explanations for every block:
- The system can trade automatically for us.
- It checks charts 24/5 to spot trading opportunities.
- There’s a money-management feature.
- We have efficient risk management. It’s hard to understand what they mean.
- We can trade with many currency pairs.
- We don’t need to customize default settings.
- It takes several minutes for us to get the system started.
- There’s welcome and knowledgeable support.
- It can place Stop Loss, Trailing Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels.
- The system is a set-and-forget solution.
- We can start trading without previous trading experience.
- They mentioned that “they want to provide clients with a reliable service.”
- We have some well-designed charts that are fake because we remember that the previous version of the EA was a scam, and there were no profits.
- We have a table with some symbol names and explanations.
Sirius EA Strategy Tests
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports that would tell us more about how the system worked on the past data. Lacking of the tests doesn’t allows ut to compare how the system worked with the past data received from brokers with the present trading activities.
Real Live Account Trading Results
It’s how common trading results of Celestial Trading Tools’ robots look like. The robot has been running a real account on IC Markets. The leverage was 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 07, 2020. The account transparency is low. Since then, the total gain has become -82.08%. An average monthly gain is -66.19%. The maximum drawdown is maximum – 99.92%.
There were 706 deals with 1530.3 pips traded. The accuracy is 33% for Longs and 81% for Shorts. An average trade length is a day. An average win is 8.50 pips when an average loss is -6.26 pips. The profit factor is 0.76. Everything less than one is a scam.
There are twelve pairs traded. The most traded and profitable was EUR/USD, with 504 deals and 694 pips.
Trading activities look weird. The system tries to catch the prediction of the 11 a.m. market move trading a 5 a.m. deal.
The most deals were opened on Thursday and Friday.
The trading history is not available for us anymore.
The system couldn’t be profitable in May 2021.
- It looks like we have to pay 15 GBP monthly.
- We have to own £2000 for each 0.01 lot traded.
- The low spreads are the must for it.
- ROI is up to 36.29%.
- We have no refund policy provided.
We have to provide so much information which we’re not sure will be stored well.
Celestial Trading Tools has a scam rate – 2.2 from 5 based on 142 reviews. It means this company should be avoided.
As we could see, people were surprised that the robot had blown another real account.
Celestial Trading Tools sells scam advisors as usual. The last update couldn’t fix the system and make it profitable and stable for people.
There’s nothing to wait for. Most likely, the advisor won’t be fixed.