Red Fox EA is an expert advisor that was released not so far ago by My EA Academy, a brand of Sinry Advice. So, we don’t expect to see a good and well written presentation. The devs insisted that “Red Fox EA is able to analyze technical and fundamental data.”
Detailed Red Fox EA review
We have united all useful, according to our vision, information that should help you to make the right decision about the system:
- We can expect from the system automatic trading for us.
- The system tries to trade with low drawdowns.
- The advisor has received aggressive settings that we can turn on.
- If we would like to trade with low drawdowns, we can expect to get 10-28% monthly.
- For aggressive settings, the profitability can be from 17% to 48%.
- It calculates lot sizes for us based on the free margin.
- We have a news filter implemented too.
- The advisor doesn’t use Martingale.
- There’s a speed control applied as well.
- Trading is allowed on a single real and demo account.
- It uses market reversal as the main strategy.
- We can work with low risks.
- It can be used on MT4.
- The minimum deposit should be higher than $1000.
- “The Low Drawdown pairs: EURCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, USDCAD.”
- “The Aggressive pairs: AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, USDCAD.”
- We have to test it on a demo account before making a decision about placing it on a real account.
- We are not allowed to trade on the account during the robot’s performance.
- The system should be kept on terminal 24:).
- We have to work with it on the ECN account and 1:500 leverage.
- OpoForex is a broker that developers suggest we work with.
Red Fox EA strategy tests
We have no backtest reports shared with us. It’s a huge con. The system was tested when it was designed. So, the final test should have been performed to be sure that the devs were going to release a stable solution. We have to know what accuracy was reached working on the past data.
Red Fox EA trading results
It’s a good sign that we have at least verified trading results. It helps us to understand how the system works on a real account and what results we will be able to achieve here and now using it. The system works on a real USD account on OpoForex automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track. So, the data should be relevant. It was created on May 17, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 29.32%. An average monthly gain is 6.92%. The maximum drawdown is 38.55%. We would like to note that it’s risky to work with that deep drawdown.
There were 605 deals with 3849 pips executed. An average win is 14.63 pips when an average loss is -22.27 pips. The average trade length is 18 hours and a half. The robot trades with a high profit factor (2,06) which looks promising. Both long and short trading directions are traded mostly equally.
GBPCAD is the number one pair by trading activities- 171 deals. The most profitable is EURUSD, with $97.35.
The system focuses on the European trading session to trade.
Thursday with 90 orders is the less traded day. It’s not typical because this day should be traded much more.
The risks of the advisor’s performance are quite low.
There’s a trailing feature. So, the system doesn’t close orders on SL and TP levels.
So far, the system has closed all months with profits.
The system is available for $266 for a single lifetime real account copy. The original price was $400. We are sure that it has never been the main one. We can rely on a 14-day refund.
There are several fake faceless positive comments written. These testimonials don’t appear on other sites like MQL5, Trustpilot, and Forex Peace Army.
Red Fox EA is an advisor based on the conservative Grid of orders strategy. The system trades with huge drawdowns that can be risky for conservative traders. The acceptable level of drawdowns can be not higher than 20%. The system has only a 14-day refund. We have no real testimonials written about the advisor.