R Factor EA is a robot that was hosted on the MQL5 forum. It was designed by Raphael Minato from Brazil on January 9, 2021.
The last version is 1.5, released on January 30, 2021. As we can see from a promo, the first ten clients will get a free VPS for a year.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
Let’s talk about the features of this all-new robot:
- It’s a fully-automated trading solution.
- The developer insisted that there were four years of testing and three years of positive trading results.
- The system was tested using methods of robustness, randomness, Walk Forward Analysis, etc.
- This wording is insane. It’s hard to catch the devs’ thoughts.
- The system can be profitable on the ECN accounts with low spreads.
- The developer provides a referral link on the IC Markets broker.
- The system sets defined Stop Loss and Dynamic Take Profits on all trades.
- At the same time, there should not be Grid, Hedge, Averaging, and Martingale strategies.
- There’s an intelligent trade exit system.
- We have to have the minimum balance at $30-$100 for trading twelve pairs at once.
- There’s an exclusive Telegram group for clients.
R Factor EA Strategy Tests
There’s a video with a GBP/CHF backtest report for 12 months on the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $3.5M. The Profit Factor was 6.87. The maximum drawdown was only -6.78%. The robot closed 589 deals with a 88-91% win-rate.
Real Account Trading Results
The robot trades on a real AUD account on IC Markets automatically. It uses technical indicators from MT4. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was deployed on May 17, 2018. Since then, the absolute gain has become +10432.17%. An average monthly gain is +14.91%. The maximum drawdown is 34.96%.
The system trades with insane drawdowns.
The robot has closed a deal with the insane volume. As a result, a single loss of 4.40 pips equaled losing -2.51% of the account balance.
R Factor EA traded 194 deals with 654 pips. An average win is 6.99 pips when an average loss is lower – 5.55 pips. The win-rate is 66% for Longs and 75% for Shorts. An average trade length is less than two hours. The Profit Factor is 2.26.
The robot works in both directions equally by trades and pips.
As we can see, it’s a night scalper.
Tuesday with 62 deals is the most traded day.
The robot works with insanely high risks to the account balance.
History is closed for us because we would never buy it if we saw these Lot Sizes.
The robot is risky and unpredictable trading software.
The system costs $499 for a copy of the product. There’s a three-month rent for $150. We can get a free demo to check the settings on the terminal.
There are four positive comments, but we have concerns about their viability. We have seen insane up to 100% drawdowns, but the person mentioned low drawdowns.
R Factor EA is a brand-new product on the MQL5 forum, but with a big trading results period. The system is designed for scalping during the night trading session from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Trading results showed that the robot runs with insanely high risk, and it’s hard to imagine how good it is if we’d like to run with common risks. For now, we want to see how well it will go for the next half a year and wait for more client testimonials.
The offer is high as for a new robot, and there’s no refund policy as well.
Compare leading trading systems on the market