Industrial producer prices increased by 2.0% in the EU in November from October, surpassing a gain of 1.8% in the euro area. DAX is down -1.24%, EURUSD is up +0.03%.
- The increase in producer prices in November is slower compared to a gain of 5.4% in the euro area and 5.0% in the EU in the previous month.
- In the euro area, producer prices rose by a monthly 3.5% in the energy sector, higher than 1.5% in the intermediate goods category. Non-durable consumer goods, durable goods, and capital goods posted 0.6%, 0.5%, and 0.4% gains, respectively.
- In the EU, the energy sector posted a 4.5% gain in producer prices, while the intermediate goods had a 1.5% increase. Durable and non-durable consumer goods had a 0.6% increase, while capital goods saw a 0.4% gain.
- Producer prices rose the highest in Denmark at 10.3%, Bulgaria at 8.5%, and Romania at 7.3%. The largest decline was in Ireland at -2.5%.
- Compared to prior year, producer prices increased by 23.7% in the euro area and EU in November.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots