Pipbreaker is a software that shows when the market is in the right condition and when we have to place an order. The presentation doesn’t look professional and well-written. WeTalkTrade has a scammer reputation. It’s because the devs have never shown trading results that could prove that they can work on the market well.
Detailed Pipbreaker review
Let’s talk about what we know about the indicator and its features. The presentation seems to be wordy.
- It focuses on spotting trading opportunities on the market.
- It shares information about parameters of an order that we have to place on the market ASAP.
- We can use the indicator on both popular platforms: MT4 and MT5.
- There are no restrictions about cross pairs that we are allowed to work with.
- The win rate can be as high as 93%.
- There’s no proof that this claim is real.
- There’s a good rate based on 1397 testimonials.
- They provide 24/7 support.
- The system is a “safeguard against losses.”
- We will receive signals during all sessions.
- The settings can be customized by us.
- The list of strategies are: scalping, long term, short term.
- The indicator can improve our trading skills.
- “The design of the indicator is so easy to understand: Green arrow for BUY and Red arrow for SELL.”
- The SL levels should be acceptable for us.
Pipbreaker strategy tests
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s suspicious because they claim that this software is great. Testing should have shown if the system can survive on the market or not.
Pipbreaker trading results
The developers provide us with screenshots but they don’t look trustworthy and seem to be photoshopped.
The developers removed this account from the site because it was blown. So, to find it we searched on Google. The advisor worked on a real but Cent account on PaxForex with 1:500 leverage automatically, receiving technical indicator data from MT4. The account had a verified track record. It was created on October 14, 2020, and deposited USC 11,500, and withdrawn at USC 200,37. It’s everything that survived high risk trading. Since then, the absolute gain has become -99.9%. An average monthly gain was -99.68%. The maximum drawdown was 50.89%. The account had no popularity among traders.
The system executed only 22 orders with -4262.1 pips lost. An average win was 86.22 pips when an average loss was seven times deeper – 598.10 pips. The accuracy was 57% for longs and 62% for shorts. An average trade length was over 8 hours 4 minutes. The profit factor was 0.13.
We can see that the system has lost everything.
The advisor worked with high risks.
We are allowed to purchase a copy of the system for $249.99. The indicator is at least four times overpriced. Similar solutions can be bought for $50-$70. It’s a common range for an indicator with trading results behind. The pack includes free updates, and upgrades, 24/7 support, and a user guide.
There are some fake testimonials written about how great the system is and why we have to give it a try.
Pipbreaker is a scam that mimics an indicator. The presentation doesn’t include any sign that the system is stable, profitable, and good to go on the real account. Summing everything up, we advise you to avoid this system.