Infinity Grid is a trading solution that can be used on the Pionex exchange. This trading tool is available to all traders for free. So, we are here to check it out and decide if it’s a good one to go to.
First Infinity Grid quick summary
|An exchange behind the robot||No risk advice given|
|We can use the system for free||No trading results provided|
|There are various settings to customize|
|Quick start after registration|
|Many positive testimonials written|
|Ease of Investment:||5/5|
What is Infinity Grid?
Infinity Grid is a bot that was designed to trade on the crypto market. We can trade with this system on the Pionex exchange for free.
How does Infinity Grid generate profits?
The presentation includes some details about the system and its functionality.
- The bot can provide us with automated orders execution.
- The system doesn’t allow us to exceed our grid price range.
- It will buy high and sell low.
- It can work 24/7 on the market.
- We have to sign up first before using the system.
- It’s possible to choince several options for our strategy such as “AI Strategy” or “Manual setting”.
- If we choose “Use AI Strategy”, Pionex AI Advisor will suggest us a set of parameters.
- The parameters are calculated from backtesting the last 30-Days of market data.
- There will be recommendations “Lower Limit” for the bot and the “Profit per Grid” will be fixed at 0.6%.
- We have to provide the system with information about the number of funds we are ready to trade.
- If we choose “Manual setting”, we need to set three parameters: Lowest price, Profit per Grid, and Total investment.
- The “Lowest price” calculates the bottom of our infinite price range.
- We can set proportions between BTC and USDT.
- The bot won’t open orders if the price falls below our “Lowest price” mark.
- We are allowed to set profit per every grid of orders.
- There’s a list of parameters provided.
Safety and security
The advisor works with generated API keys through the Pionex exchange.
How Infinity Grid’s pricing works
The system can be used for free. No payments are required.
The system works on the Pionex exchange.
How long has Infinity Grid been in business?
The Pionex has been existing since 2019.
How to get started with Infinity Grid?
We have to register on the Pionex exchange. Then we have to customize settings properly.
The developers provide support in the comments under presentations.
The company runs a page on Trustpilot where people can write comments about the system.
Many clients respected the service for the high quality and consistent stability of its trading bots.
Infinity Grid is a trading solution that performs a Grid of orders strategy on Pionex. The system is available for free. So, now, anyone can use the system after registration on the site. Settings allow us to manage the system to fit our trading style.