Perfect Score is software that was published by Sergei Riebin on July 02, 2020. Since then, the system has been demo downloaded 10355 times. The system has received the last update (5.58) on December 29, 2020.
Detailed Perfect Score Review
The list of explanations is short and not informative. We had to explain some of features:
- Perfect Score can work fully automatically on the terminal. We may not check its performance for a while.
- It works with “reversal patterns when the Forex precis goes toward their average value.”
- M5 is the main time frame to apply the robot.
- The settings fit only the EUR/USD currency pair.
- It opens orders during the London Stock Exchange 10 a.m.
- The robot proceeds with the deals from opening to closing.
- All orders are covered by SL and TP levels to prevent losses because of the sharp market moves.
- The robot can be used on any broker we want.
- The system can be profitable even in the high spreads market.
- The system allows using a Grid of orders.
- The robot has “Good resistance to unexpected market events.”
- There are no explanations provided about what they mean.
- There’s a huge list of settings we can customize. Few robots allow the same.
Perfect Score Strategy Tests
The presentation includes a single 20-year EUR/USD backtest report on the M5 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The spreads were variable (real ones). The initial deposit was $300.The total net profit has amounted to $9,138,280. The system has closed 1655 deals with the100% of the win rate for both directions. The maximum drawdown was $193,160.
Real Account Trading Results
We have got a real USD account on the ICE-FX broker. It traes automatically with 1:300 leverage. The system uses technical indicator data from the MT4 terminal. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on March 05, 2020, and deposited at $350. Since then, the absolute gain has become +859.47%. An average monthly gain is +17.83%. The maximum drawdown is 31.77%. The account is tracked by 97 investors.
The robot has performed 113 deals with 1512.6 pips on the live account. An average win is 19.88 pips when an average loss is ten times higher -200 pips. The win rate is 98% for Longs and 95% for Shorts. An average trade length is a day. The Profit Factor is 2.83. It’s increased since our last visit.
The robot trades the Longs direction over the Shorts one.
The robot opens deals during the European market opening.
Friday with 16 deals is still the less traded day.
The robot sets the account at high risks. If a deal is lost, the account losses 20% of the balance.
It’s so dangerous to work with that deep, not dynamic Stop Losses on the live account.
This year (2021) doesn’t look good one for this EA compared with 2020.
Perfect Score costs $1499 for a lifetime copy. It’s overkill for many traders. If it costs $500-$700, there will be hundreds of copies sold. The single rental subscription costs $399 for three months. There’s a demo download option. So, we’re allowed to check it on the terminal and perform a backtest if needed.
As we can see, many people were hooked by these backtest results. The last several deals that reached Stop Losses changed everything. So, now the robot is a dangerous trading solution.
Users’ previous experience was much more positive.
Perfect Score is a trading advisor that costs huge money and trades with a high accuracy rate the EUR/USD currency pair.
The backtest report showed that the system is invincible, but trading results, especially from the first four months of 2021, showed that the robot is far from being great and 100% doesn’t cost the price. Many people experienced these losses and wrote negative comments as a result.
Compare leading trading systems on the market