Panda Night is a trading advisor that opens and closes deals on Forex. We have an average presentation with short explanations about the strategy.
Detailed Panda Night robot review
We got together all the details about how the system is going to function on a real account if we’d like to purchase it.
- The system was designed to help us with automatic trading on our terminal.
- “The system looks for signs of reversal, in hours when the market is not strong, and the risk of high movements is low.”
- Trading is allowed on various cross pairs.
- The system doesn’t need much margin in trading.
- “The correlation of the different symbols is generally very low, giving to the system a very high diversification, which reduces the overall risk.”
- The installation process will take several minutes.
- We can customize the robot if we understand how.
- The settings are delivered and well-explained.
- “If the names of the symbols aren’t common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.”
- This doesn’t sound simple.
- We can work on the same account if we want.
- It has to be a low-spread one.
- The dev suggests we use IC Markets and TickMill brokers.
- The first one is good to go.
- “The best brokers are those that work with the GMT offset +3.”
Panda Night strategy tests
The robot was tested on the past tick data of all cross pairs. Test results showed that the system didn’t trade smoothly in the past. The win/loss ratio was 6.3. The gross profit was $39,970.
The robot was tested on 10 cross pairs. The profit factor was from 2.5 to 7.4. These numbers are good.
Panda Night trading results
The system keeps running a real $1000 account on IC Markets with unpredictable success. The leverage is 1:500 and the platform is MT5. The maximum drawdown is 13.1%. The maximum deposit load is 9.1%. The win rate is 72.4%. The system has been running here for 53 weeks. Since then, the total growth has amounted to 35.95%.
The trade frequency is 39 deals weekly. An average holding time is 3 hours.
The system has lost September, November, and December 2021.
It looks better in January 2022.
Panda Night closed 772 deals. The best trade is $20.64 when the worst trade is much bigger -$32.19. The recovery factor is 1.79. The profit factor is 1.38. We remember it was over 2 or so. An average profit is $2.33 when an average loss -$4.43. The average monthly loss is -7.82%. The annual forecast is -94.84%.
EURUSD is the most actively traded pit with 151 orders.
The dev has decided to decrease the price twice from $399 to $199. There are no rental options available. The system is available for demo usage, so we can check settings and execute backtests.
Jiang Ming Wang is a developer with a short rate – 810. His portfolio has a 5 rate based on 13 reviews. The portfolio includes three products and four signals.
We have both positive and negative testimonials written about the robot.
Panda Night is a trading advisor that scalps profits at night. The past trading activities showed that the advisor isn’t stable and should be updated to suit 2022 year conditions.
Compare leading trading systems on the market