Night Hawk is a robot that was released by DaVinci FX Group several years ago. The presentation doesn’t have the main claim but has plenty of advertisers from various companies like brokers, VPS service providers, and so on.
Detailed Night Hawk Review
The system is delivered with an acceptable level of explanations:
- Night Hawk can work on the charts fully automatically for a trader.
- The main strategy combo is Grid with Martingale. These strategies are risky.
- The system works with nine cross pairs with various successes.
- It executes orders (according to the backtest reports) on the M15 time frame.
- The robot can be used only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The backtests were performed based on the real data received from brokers.
- The system is based on the next indicators: Bollinger Band, Commodity Channel Index, and others.
- We are free to use any broker house we want.
- The robot should be run on an ECN account for best spreads.
- The advisor uses the Average True Range Indicator as well for spotting trades.
- The money-management system calculates trades based on the account balance or available margin.
- There’s a time filter to skip trading during unwelcome hours.
- There’s a News Filter in addition.
- We can rely on 24/7 support via email.
Night Hawk Strategy Tests
It’s an eight years backtest report of EUR/GBP on the M15 time frame. The absolute gain was +265.59%. An average monthly gain was 1.3%. The maximum drawdown was 21.70%.
It has closed 1092 deals with 5543.6 pips. An average win was 15.12 pips when an average loss was -26.41 pips. The win rate was 76% for Longs and 75% for Shorts. An average win was over eighteen hours. The Profit Factor was 2.24.
The robot traded the Shorts direction (644 deals) more often than the Longs direction (448 deals).
The robot acted like a night scalper.
Night Hawk Trading Results
Night Hawk has been running a real USD account on IC Markets automatically. It uses technical indicators data from the MT4 terminal. There should be leverage mentioned. The account has both a verified track record and privileges. It was created on December 20, 2018, deposited at $3,703.22, and withdrawn at $3,436.22. Since then, the absolute gain has become 237.74%. An average monthly gain is +4.28%. The maximum drawdown is 41.35%. We haven’t seen that high drawdowns on the chart. It looks like that trading data was removed. Thirty-three traders track the account.
Nigh Hawk traded 1729 deals with 8383.6 pips. The system has lost 600 pips for a month. An average win is 23.87 pips when an average loss is -52.98 pips. The win rate is 75% for Longs and 74% for Shorts. An average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 1.69. That’s an average (1.6) number for a Grid + Martingale combo.
The robot works with many symbols. It gave a try to EUR/USD. The most traded symbol is AUD/CAD – 459 deals with $560.96. It’s weird because there are no zero spreads. Most profitable by pips gained is GBP/AUD – 2068.3 pips.
The robot focuses on trading the Australian and the beginning of the Asian sessions.
Wednesday is still the most traded day – 400 deals.
The system works with low risks to the balance.
As we can see, something went wrong several days ago.
We can notice some deals opened and set in the drawdown.
May was opened with losses. Let’s see if it trades back these losses.
A Night Hawk lifetime copy costs $275. The system is delivered with support, free updates with upgrades, and a 30% discount for a second copy. We have to provide our MT4 real-account number to activate the copy.
We have a DaVinciFX page on Forex Peace Army. There have been no updates published since February 17, 2021. The profile has no people feedback written or rates published.
Night Hawk executes a Grid and Martingale combo on the real account. Everything looks okay before May 2021.
The system started losing money that didn’t happen before. So, the advisor is placed in the red zone by us. It should be checked for several months to be sure the system still manages to make monthly profits.
Compare leading trading systems on the market