News Action Trader is an automatic trading algorithm from LeapFX that allows you to earn money in the Forex market during the period of the release of important economic news. The developers claim that the constant use of this program allows you to receive 50-200% of guaranteed profit per year without any serious effort: just install the adviser, monitor its work and timely withdraw profit. Let’s figure out if everything is that simple or still there is a risk of losing.
Detailed Forex Robot Review:
Information about the program is presented on a long one-page website, which is divided into the following logical blocks: prerequisites for the appearance of an adviser, the principle of work, tariffs, evidence of effectiveness and other additional nuances. Let’s go over everything and highlight the main points.
Story. There lived a certain Mikhail Zaprudin, who for 5 years worked as an engineer at a power plant. He liked the financial markets, so he spent all his free time analyzing price charts: he experimented a lot with stocks, but in the end, he chose the forex currency market. Mikhail became a scalper, opened many deals a day and after some time started developing trading advisors – he realized that the automation of all processes reduces the emotional burden and allows you to earn more.
Having gained some experience, Mikhail Zaprudin began to focus on candles with long shadows, which are formed after the publication of important fundamental news and allow you to make large profits in the shortest possible time. For a long time, trading did not bring results and all news transactions were closed at a loss. Once, Mikhail remembered the software that he had once designed for his power plant: the program monitored power surges, redistributed power, and directed all the generated current to work needs. It was this idea that became the key one and was implemented in the News Action Trader trading adviser. Mikhail Zaprudin tested everything, made a finished product from a prototype, made a good profit, and now for a small fee he is ready to share his program with other traders. This is such a story.
Principle of operation. News Action Trader in real-time constantly monitors reliable information publications, analyzes important economic events and extracts from them those that can be packed into a deal and used to make a profit. When the right news is found – the program automatically opens a position, takes it under full control and captures the result at the right time. At the same time, the advisor’s algorithm provided for spreads, slippage in advance and foresaw other situations that arise during a period of increased volatility and can affect the accuracy of forecasts.
Cost. You can choose from two tariff plans: one-time for $ 247 per month and a lifetime for $ 397. For this money you get: a license, updates, support for six currency pairs (AUD / JPY, USD / CAD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD, XAU / USD and NZD / USD), automatic settings and a money-back guarantee for the first 30 days of operation.
On the presentation page, we are repeatedly told that the annual profitability of the adviser can exceed 200% (there are screenshots and links to statistical resources), so the product is sold much lower than the real price and there is no doubt about the choice.
Warranty period feature
You will not be able to test the adviser for free during the warranty period: you need to go to the payment page → transfer money to the company balance → use the adviser and only then try to return it. Under what conditions will the money be transferred to you only if you prove the reason for the return – there are a lot of legal nuances that will legally block the procedure. Also, prepare for the fact that the monthly tariff does not work (payments are closed during the review) and you risk losing $ 397.
What is wrong with the test results
We move to the bottom of the site, find the “Contacts” section and read the small text, which spells out the rule 4.41 CFTC – all the results of published tests are considered hypothetically and those that have never been carried out in real conditions. That is, no one has ever received a 200% return and the author only makes a profit by selling the advertised adviser.
User Agreement Nuances
We move to the “Terms & Privacy” section and note the main points of the contract:
- The company at its discretion without any prior notice may change the terms of the user agreement.
- The company at any time and without explanation of reasons may cancel the subscription and prohibit any of the users from working with News Action Trader.
- Product availability is not covered by the product and the company is not responsible for losses incurred.
- If you go to court and lose, you will be required to compensate for the costs of all involved lawyers.
- All disputes will be held under US law.
That is, the company is not responsible for anything, provides a non-working trading adviser and takes away all the responsibility for all future losses on you.
On the forums, we found only a few neutral comments, where users simply retell the functionality from the presentation page. This means that either the site has just started or no one is interested in it. We think that in the future there will be a large number of positive comments that will be published solely for the sake of the referral program – that is, no one will use the program, but everyone will recommend it.
Main advantages and disadvantages
We analyzed the project and before summing up, we want to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the News Action Trader advisor. Let’s start with the benefits:
- The project has an affiliate program that allows you to get up to 40% of the referral traffic of attracted referrals – the program applies not only to News Action Trader but also to other products of LeapFX (the owner of the site where our forex robot is sold).
Now, let’s note the key weaknesses:
- The project was developed by a no-name – a person about whom we know nothing and cannot understand why we can trust his words. Even if you want, you are unlikely to find at least some mention of the inverter Mikhail Zaprudin.
- The author has not published a detailed technical description, according to which you can understand the principle of the program. There is a beautiful story about the power grid, but it is completely unclear how this works in the financial market.
- The EA was not tested in real conditions and all the promised profit is a hackneyed marketing ploy.
- Confused guarantee, which in practice does not work and does not allow to return the money spent.
- You can lose access to the purchased license at any time – the company has a unilateral right to terminate the contract without any legal consequences.
In the advantages, we indicated only the affiliate program, since this is the only tool that can be used to earn money on the leapfx.com website. As for the list, the drawback is greatly reduced and can be increased by another ten points – this means that the adviser is weak and not suitable for trading.