Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis
Nevada posted the biggest economic growth among all the states of the U.S. in the first three months of 2021.
- Real gross domestic product grew by 10.9% in Nevada, faster than the 2.7% in the fourth quarter and -4.9% in the first quarter of 2020.
- Utah’s growth came second with 2.9%, from 7.1% the previous quarter and -3.9% in the first quarter last year.
- New Hampshire came in third with 8.4% from the 3.8% in the fourth quarter and -2.2% in the first quarter 2020.
- Texas posted the slowest growth among all 50 states with 4.3%. It climbed 7.5% in the fourth quarter, and -6.2% in the first quarter of 2020.
- Nationally, durable goods manufacturing climbed 15.6% and contributed to growth in 48 states. It was the leading driver in 24 states.
- Professional, scientified, and technical services grew 11.8% and was the main driver in six states.
- Information services added to growth in all 50 states with a 14.4% growth nationally.
- Nondurable goods for the quarter fell 4.2% across the nation.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots