We’d like to talk about Neuro FX Robot in our review.
The presentation starts with the fact that the EA is everything we need to trade on the MetaTrader 4 platform automatically.
The presentation doesn’t look professional. There is much info that no one needs like this copy-paste of what Neural Network is.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
We’ve grouped up intel about the EA’s features and settings:
- The robot trades automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- It trades a strategy with low drawdown periods.
- We can use the EA on little accounts.
- The EA allows us to trade without previous experience.
- Neuro FX Robot calculates a Lot Size automatically based on the account balance.
- It works with 4 and 5-digit brokers.
- The robot works with ECN accounts.
- It opens and closes trades automatically.
- It doesn’t use Martingale or other risky strategies.
- The EA closes bad trades and allows good ones to go all the way.
- It supports all account types: Standard, Micro, and Mini.
- We can configure all available settings.
- There’s an unbuilt magic number that marks trades as ours.
- The single symbol to work with is GBP/USD.
- The robot trades on the H1 time frame.
- The minimum deposit can be $100 for each 0.01 Lot.
- $200 is a required deposit for each 0.01 Lot.
Neuro FX Robot Strategy Tests
We’ve got this cut report – there’s only a report table. An initial deposit was $500. It became $580.8k of the total net profit. The spread was 20 pips. The profit factor was 8.82. A maximum drawdown was 8.1%. The EA closed 997 trades with 92.7%-95% of the win-rate. The win-streak was 20 deals.
Real Account Trading Results
We’ve got a real weird account on the plate. The account currency is China’s Yuan. It’s twice weirder if we talk about the company from East Europe. The account was created on November 03, 2020. It was deposited at 301 CNH in total. There’s 70.76 CNH of the margin in use. The margin level is low – 309.6%.
The EA works with only GBP/USD. The absolute gain became -6%. An average monthly return is +33.1%. The maximum drawdown is impossibly high -52.8%. Win-rate is 78.8%. The Profit Factor is low – 1.20. An average trade frequency is 1.4 trades daily. The account is live only for 50 days.
The Risk to Reward Ratio is 1.62. An average trade length is seven hours. An average win is 8.48 CNH when an average loss is -26.21 CNH.
The robot prefers to trade the BUY direction (53 deals) over the SELL one. The SELL direction has brought significant losses of -23.75 CNH.
Neuro FX Robot works under a single magic number – 923797.
The most-traded day is Tuesday – 27 deals. If we talk about profits, the most profitable day for trading is Wednesday – $100.52.
The EA focuses on trading during American trading hours.
As we can see, December’s net profit became -54.74 CNH with 0.78 of the Profit Factor.
The EA trades unpredictably. Some of the weekly trading results showed profits, but many weeks were closed with huge losses
There are several deals kept meeting the first day past Brexit. We don’t know if there are Stop Loss levels on these deals. If no, it can zero the account for several hours. Keeping deals over holidays is unprofessional trading behavior.
There are three packages available: Basic, Regular, and Business. The Basic pack costs $129 and includes one real and one demo account. The Regular pack costs $149. It’s featured by two real and two demo licenses. The Business pack costs $169 and includes three real and three demo accounts. All of them have 24/5 support. The vendor didn’t provide us with a refund policy. There’s no money-back guarantee for us if something goes wrong.
Neuro FX Robot has got a page on Forex Peace Army with connected real-account trading results.
The main page has neither comments nor rate.
Neuro FX Robot is an EA that looks almost dead. We know nothing about the strategy or strategies behind the system.
Trading results systematically show that the EA was well-tested before going live. We have huge doubts about whether EA will survive in the next half a year. It looks clear that the developer doesn’t know how to fix it and increase performance in general.
Compare leading trading systems on the market