NCM Signals is a company that provides copy-trading services based on their main account performance.
The main statement says that we’ve found a stable solution for Forex investment.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
NCM signal company shatters all-important info across the site. We’ve gathered everything in one place:
- The robot trades fully automatically.
- It can work only on the MT4 platform.
- There are tree EAs behind the system. A person controls and manages deals opened by them.
- The main strategy scalps little profits in the market direction, reflexing its move.
- It trades with an 81% win rate.
- The robot can close deals automatically if the market decides to go in the wrong direction.
- The robot performs Grid and Martingale strategy to recover after losses.
- We can copy trades from the master account to the slave ones.
- We’re allowed to use their server to copy the trades without a VPS requirement.
- The server has the lowest possible ping to the IC Markets NYC servers.
- The system allows us to choose the risk from 0% to up to 200%.
- There’s an auto quit system that allows closing deals if the drawdown level is reached.
- We keep control of our account balance all the time.
- There’s no lock period for our funds.
- IC Market follows ASIC regulation rules.
- The site is featured with a profit calculator. It allows for calculating profits based on risk and period of investment.
NCM Signals Strategy Tests
The developers didn’t provide backtest reports. So, we can’t be sure that they designed these EA on their own.
Real Account Trading Results
We have a real USD account on IC Markets that was stopped during the New Year holidays. The EA trades automatically under human supervision, using technical indicators with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. This account has a verified track record. It was deployed on February 04, 2018. Since then, the absolute gain has become +367.92%. An average monthly gain is +4.51%. The maximum drawdown is 12%.
The EA closed 1063 deals with 4430.5 pips. An average win (11.65 pips) is twice fewer than an average loss (-28.54 pips). The win-rate is 80% for Longs and 81% for Shorts. An average trade length is over four hours. The Profit Factor is 2.08.
The EA works only with GBP/CAD, trading both directions equally by a number of closed deals and profits.
As we can see, most trades are the scalping ones before midnight trading hours.
The less traded days are Monday (104) and Friday (170 deals).
The robot trades with little risk to the account balance.
As we can see, it uses a conservative Grid with conservative Martingale.
The EA closed 2020 with profits every month.
- The main price is $39 monthly for the copy-trading service, signals, and VPS.
- We have to complete registration using their IB code.
- We have to open an MT4, Raw-Spread account with 1:500 leverage.
- We have to verify it and fund it at $1000.
- If we don’t want to complete all these activities, we can pay $70 monthly and copy-trade deals on the account that should be fewer than $50000.
The presentation has some positive testimonials from people.
We’ve got an NCM Signals page on Trustpilot. The company has a 4.6 rate from 5 based on 58 reviews. 96% like this service.
There are some negative testimonials. This client notices that we don’t have to forget that there are risky strategies on the board.
NCM Signals force people to write reviews as soon as possible.
We are not allowed to change the broker because these signals can be delivered only through IC Markets.
NCM Signals uses risky strategies like Grid and Martingale to make some profits.
Trading results showed that a monthly profit could be from around 4%-6%. Anyway, they don’t let us use our current account.
The account should be on IC Markets. Many traders wouldn’t like these restrictions just for copying their trades.
Compare leading trading systems on the market