Managed Forex With Us is a company that provides MAM and PAMM services. The presentation is short and unprofessional. The owners couldn’t convince us that it’s good to go.
Detailed MFMU Review
We gathered up all useful information in the following list:
- There is Norbert Zoltan Nagy, who’s a programmer behind this service.
- We have a story about how important it is to control emotions like greed or fear during trading.
- The main challenge for him consistently updates robots or EAs to fit any market conditions.
- There’s a team of professionals who work with each other well to bring the best products.
- To get started, we have to contact them, and we must register with a broker via their referral link.
- We have to provide our login details.
- We can receive trades from all traders’ accounts.
- As a result, the risk should be diversified.
- For copying from an additional trader, the price is doubled.
- The monthly payment is $50.
MFMU Strategy Tests
- The developers don’t disclose details about the strategies they use.
- We don’t know what symbols the traders focus on.
- The same can be said about the time frames.
MFMU Trading Results
We don’t have verified trading results. We just have these reports with a hidden number of an account. So, they can be easily photoshopped. Do they know how to verify trading results? They do. They didn’t do this, right? So, they are scammers. It’s that simple.
The last report is great to understand what disaster will await us. The developer traded 15-20 times higher Lots than the balance allowed. It’s insanely high-risk trading. Two lost deals in a row, and the balance is blown. That’s it. Would you mind following this madness? We don’t think so.
At the same time, verified trading results would help us to know how the system/traders’ activities are going on. We will be allowed to check win rate, growth, leverage, broker, balance, directions, symbols, profit factor, SL and TP levels, and so on.
The offer is simple. We have to pay $50 monthly for each account copied. There’s no refund, explanations, updates, or support. The developers don’t cover losses.
On the site, we can find the faces of the developers, but not their social network or MQL5 profiles. It’s suspicious.
We’ve got a page on Forex Peace Army published with two reviews and 9 connected accounts where 6 were stopped, and two of them were blown.
There are only two happy clients. It’s nothing compared with the number of potential clients during the company’s existence.
MFMU is the weirdest company we have seen in March-May 2021. They said nothing, even the intel they must ask us to manage well like the balance, a risk we want to accept, drawdown levels, and so on.
The presentation doesn’t explain to us what strategies the traders use on an everyday basis. Of course, there are no verified results that can explain much to us about what we have to expect. Our verdict is to avoid.
Compare leading trading systems on the market