Matalino Forex EA is a just-published trading advisor. We have trading results verified from May. The presentation doesn’t look quite professional.
Detailed Matalino Forex EA Review
Let’s talk about features and robot details we have to work with if we buy it:
- We’re welcome with the information about how cruel the Forex market is and how lucky we’re because we found this page.
- The robot provides profits that can overtake our common job from 9 till 5.
- Row robot is a fully automated trading advisor.
- We don’t know the details of the strategies behind the system.
- Trading results show that there should be a Grid with Martingale combo.
- There are two currency pairs supported: EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
- The main time frame is M15.
- The system can be applied to MT4 only.
- The advisor works based on Bollinger bands, CCI, and other various indicators.
- The advisor doesn’t require us to have relevant trading experience.
- It does everything needed for us.
- The system can be used on a home PC if we have a stable connection.
- We are free to use any broker we want.
- The advisor can decrease risks.
- The robot trades with at least 3:1 RIO.
- The developers provided welcome and knowledgeable support.
- We can ask questions via email.
Matalino Forex EA Strategy Tests
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports. It’s a solid disadvantage because we don’t know how it handled past data, and we can’t compare these results with the current EA’s performance.
Live Matalino Forex EA Trading Results
There’s a real account under the robot management. It was created several weeks ago, on May 19, 2021. The deposit was $5000. The closet profit is +$1147.50. The floating loss is -$0.50.
The total return is 22.9%. An average monthly return is 36.3%. The accuracy rate is going lower from 50% to 47.5%. The profit factor is 1.31. An average trade frequency is 41.5 days. There were -981 pips gained. The account is alive only because of Martingale. The history is available for the last 20 days.
An average trade length is 2.1 hours. An average result is $1.38. An average win is $12.60 when an average loss is -$8.76.
GBPUSD is the most traded symbol – 465 deals. Both symbols are equally profitable ($582 and $565).
The Sell direction has a higher profit factor (1.38).
There’s a single system applied to the robot.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are the less traded days.
The system trades all trading sessions avoiding calm periods.
We don’t know if the system keeps being profitable for the whole year.
The advisor executes mid-range Grids of well-Martingaled orders. The default log is 0.05. The martingale lot is 0.95. It’s insanely risky and requires much margin to survive on the market.
There are three packages Silver, Platinum, and Gold, offered. The Silver pack is available for $99. It includes a lifetime real and demo license for MT4, free updates. The Gold pack costs $149. It’s featured by two real and two demo account licenses. The Platinum pack is available for $249 and provides four real and demo account licenses. There’s WhatsApp support. The vendor supports the deals with a refund policy.
We have no reviews or testimonials published on the dev’s website. The same can be said about Forex Peace Army and Trustpilot. It’s suspicious that no one wants to share his or her experience.
Matalino Forex EA is a trading advisor that manages to trade and survive only because it executes Grids with twenty times increased Lot Sizes.
Martingale of this level is impossibly dangerous to use on a real account. It puts high pressure on the free margin and increases deposit requirements. We can’t suggest it be used on the real account.
Compare leading trading systems on the market