The Nikkei 225 increased by 3.12% to close at 28,884.13, leading to a significant recovery from the previous week’s drop of more than 3%. Nikkei 225 gains +3.15%, SSE Composite Index gains +0.80%, Hang Seng Index dips -0.63%, Kospi gains +0.71%, ASX 200 gains +1.48%.
- The Japanese markets contributed to the overall improvement in share prices in Asia-Pacific region.
- The Chinese stocks also increased marginally as the Shanghai Composite increased by 0.8% to 3,557.51 as the Shenzhen Component also improved by 0.376% to close at 14,696.29.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong slowed the recovery of the region’s stock by dipping by 0.3%.
- Kospi, South Korea increased by 0.71% closing at 3,263.88 and ASX 200 improved by 1.48% closing at 7,342.20.
- MSCI’s index of Asia-Pacific stocks increased by 0.18%.
- Oil prices were lower as Brent crude futures reduced by 0.1% to $74.83 per barrel.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots