Jabil reported third-quarter earnings per share of $1.72, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.62. JBL down -0.94%, CLS up +1.83%, Pre-market trading
- The company’s revenue for the quarter came in at $8.3 billion, compared to the consensus estimate of $8.22 billion.
- Jabil’s diversified manufacturing services (DMS) year-on-year revenue growth was 7%, and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) year-on-year revenue growth came in at 23%.
- Mark Mondello, Chairman, and CEO of Jabil, stated that the effectiveness of the business model was on display during Q3 as the team reported strong revenue and earnings results.
- Mondello further expects FY2022 revenue to be around $32.8 billion and core earnings per share to be $7.45.
- Jabil expects fourth-quarter EPS of $1.94 to $2.34 compared to the consensus estimate of $2.01. Jabil projects Q4 2022 revenue of $8.1 to 8.7B compared to a consensus of $8.27B.