The main page of IProfit informs us that “iProfit Forex Robot (MT4 EA) is The World’s Most Successful Neural Network Strategy.” Our goal is to reveal if this statement is true or false.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
Let’s talk about settings, strategy, and other information and explanations:
- There is a self-contained neural network system that dynamically adapts to the most recent price action and updates the predicted high/low values every hour.
- The robot works fully automatically.
- It has been running for over seven years on IC Markets.
- The robot was backtested on over 12 years of tick data with 99.90% of the modeling quality.
- The robot has provided over 8000 pips since the beginning.
- An average monthly gain is 170 pips.
- The system works with Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
- It doesn’t use risky strategies and doesn’t keep orders over weekends.
- We have five currency pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, XAU/USD, GBP/USD, and AUD/USD recommended.
- We can buy the robot, copy trade from it or subscribe for signals.
- The average pips expectations are 4.0.
IProfit EA Strategy Tests
There are several backtest reports. This one is a cut EUR/USD report. The modeling quality was 99.90%. There were 73,652 bars in the test. An initial deposit was $10000. The total net profit has become $6825. The spreads were set at ten pips. The Profit Factor was 1.26. The maximum drawdown was a little – 5.49%. IProfit EA has closed 1814 deals with 58%-59% of the win-rate.
Real Account Trading Results
IProfit EA works on the real AUD account on IC Markets. It works automatically on MT4. The leverage is set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record badge. It was created on August 26, 2013. Since then, the absolute gain has become only 213.09%. An average monthly gain is 1.25%. The maximum drawdown is 25.47%. The account is tracked by 55 users.
The system has experienced an over-a-year period of significant drawdowns.
IProfit EA has closed 5005 deals with 44420.6 pips. An average win is 66.20 pips when an average loss is -70.75 pips. It traded 98.09 Lots. The win-rate is between 57% and 58%. An average trade length is over three hours. The Profit Factor is low – 1.15.
The most traded currency pair is EUR/USD – 1138 deals. The most profitable by pips, excluding Gold, is GBP/USD – 1908.7 pips.
The robot trades during the European trading hours mostly.
Wednesday (1260) and Thursday (1216) are the most frequently traded days.
The EA works with little risk to the account balance.
As we can see, the robot can easily lose five deals in a row. It’s so risky to run that designed expert advisor.
The last three months showed that the robot is dangerous for our accounts.
There are two packs. The first pack is a robot that costs $470 annually or $1099 for a lifetime license. The same, we have in the second pack – a copy trading package that costs $299 annually or $849 for the lifetime license. The first pack can be used on two accounts, the second one only on a single account.
The developers don’t provide a refund policy. The offer is overpriced and sounds like a scam. $1000 for mediocre EA is seven times overpriced.
The presentation has fake and faceless reviews only from Canada, the US, and Australia.
IProfit EA is a robot that showed mediocre trading results for the last half a year. The last trading results showed that the system is not prepared for making profits in 2021.
Paying for these results $1099 is insane. The developers warn us that we can’t be refunded if something goes wrong. So, if they don’t trust us, why should we trust them?
Compare leading trading systems on the market