Social Security in Peril? Mitt Romney Vows ‘Promises Will Be Kept’ Amid Debt-Commission Concerns
Haley and Christie’s Perspective on Social Security Retirement Age
- Amazing Achievements of Gen X and Boomer Americans in the Second Half of Life – Discover the inspiring stories of older Americans who are accomplishing incredible things in the later stages of their lives.
- Chris Christie’s Stance: ‘Rich People Should Not Be Collecting Social Security’ – Get the details on Chris Christie’s statement during the GOP debate about wealthy individuals and their eligibility for Social Security benefits.
- Coping with Job Insecurity and Workplace Anxiety: Envision Your Ideal Future – Find out how you can manage job insecurity and workplace anxiety by visualizing your ideal future.
- The Social Security Crisis: A Bipartisan Outrage – Uncover the shocking truth about the Social Security crisis, which experts believe is even more dire than the collapse of Lehman Brothers.
- Menopause Benefits and their Impact on the Workplace – Learn about the positive effects of menopause benefits on women’s ability to stay in the workforce for longer, resulting in substantial savings for companies.
- Surprising Best Place to Retire: A Riverside City – Explore an unexpected retirement destination that offers beautiful riverside views and a high quality of life.
Medicare’s Meena Seshamani Answers Your Open Enrollment Questions
More Retirement News:
- How Social Security’s Overpayment Mistakes Can Become Your Responsibility (CBS News’ 60 Minutes)
- Low-Income Baby Boomers Face Stark Reality: No Savings (Detroit Free Press)
Remember, it’s essential to stay on top of the latest retirement news and strategies to ensure a secure and prosperous future. Happy reading!
Texas voters reject proposal to increase judges’ retirement ages
Research and Insight
- HENRYs may be saving too much for retirement (Business Insider)
- Most Expensive States for Retired Military Service Members (Kiplinger)
- Building Better Retirement Strategies for Women (Investopedia)
- Sorry to Say: Claiming Social Security at 62 Could Leave Your Retirement Lacking. Here’s Why. (Nasdaq)
- More Bad News on Our Health Insurance Costs (Center for Retirement Research at Boston College)
To share with your family, friends and clients
- Can my brother get Social Security disability and still pay into a retirement account? ‘He recently developed a severe medical problem.’
- ‘Bond funds are the devil in disguise’: You have to know what you’re actually buying
- Beware Wall Street’s ‘cash on the sidelines’ myth
- A new senior-housing project will tackle the ‘middle ground’ between living alone and needing a nursing home
- I’m getting laid off. Should I roll my 401(k) into an IRA?
- Don’t be afraid to talk to your family about money