Happy News is a robot that belongs to the Happy Forex family. They designed various products like Happy MartiGrid, Happy Hours, Happy Forex, etc. Taking this into account, we’d like you to check this system. So, we are going to check how the system works and if it’s a stable solution.
Detailed Happy News robot review
The owners provide us with explanations about how the system works and what we expect from its performance on the real market.
- The robot can help us with executing our orders on a terminal automatically.
- We can just do general supervision.
- The core platform to trade is MT4.
- It places pending orders just before news releases to catch the market move in the proper direction.
- It receives the data about news from a Forex Factory calendar that provides us with relevant news updates.
- The system doesn’t use risky strategies like to make profits: Grid, Martingale, Cost Averaging, Arbitrage, and others.
- We can customize the news flow to decide which one is allowed to trade.
- The system puts comments on our chart.
- It manages GMT Offset automatically.
- We can trade on Admiral Markets.
- The account should be low-spread and low-slippage.
- The balance has to be over $100.
- It works with 4-5 digits.
Happy News strategy tests
We don’t have any backtest provided. Nevertheless, the backtest report cannot predict the future performance of the system. So, the developers decided to rely on the real account trading results to prove the system’s profitability.
Happy News trading results
The system manages orders on a real account. The closed profit is $8215 with high risks.
The absolute gain has become 147.6%. An average monthly gain is 23.0%. We have the maximum drawdown at 5.2%. The current win rate is 95.2%. The profit factor has doubled since our last visit and now it is 8.30.
The risk of ruining the account is 4.6%. The most common result is $130.41. We have an average win of $155.69 and an average loss is -$375.23.
The system has AUDUSD and USDJPY without any order lost.
We have Wednesday as the most traded day with 20 deals closed.
Most of the trades are opened at 3 p.m.
The system works with different lot sizes on various pairs. The last orders were closed with significant profits. It’s great to see consistent growth without drawbacks.
The offer looks familiar. We have to pay €299 for two licenses and €499 for five licenses. The package includes 10 robots and an indicator. The devs also include a 30 days refund which guarantees us to receive our money back if we don’t like the system’s performance.
There’s a page of Happy Forex deployed on Trustpilot. We have 28 reviews published that formed a 4.7 rate. It’s solid because there are no negative reviews.
It’s easy to note that the system received many positive testimonials from real clients. So, we can give it a try.
Happy News is a trading solution that works automatically on the market catching moves after high impact news. We have a 30-day refund policy applied and many positive testimonials written. So, it would be nice to give this system a try because trading results look so promising.