HAPPY NEURON is a robot that’s hosted on the Forex Store platform. It has a one-page presentation, which is not enough to convince us that this system is good. For more information, please, read a Happy Neuron review.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
It’s Happy’s product, so in general, the company has a medium level of transparency, but if we talk about Happy Neuron EA, there’s a huge lack of information.
There are only two badges from four provided by Forex Store.
Let’s group us the misery of features in the list:
- The EA is one of Happy’s products.
- It works fully-automatically.
- It works only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- It can be run on 25 currency pairs.
- The system supports ECN brokers.
- It was designed based on FIFO rules.
- The robot runs on 4 or 5-digit accounts.
- It’s easy-to-install software.
- We can use it on any broker we want.
- There are several modules based on recurrent neural networks in order to determine market sentiment analysis with news filters.
- It works on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux systems.
- The list of currency pairs is the next: AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, NZD/CHF, NZD/JPY, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- It works on the swing trading time frame.
- There are three risks and deposit requirements:
- Conservative risk requires $5000 ($500 for micro and $50 for cent accounts);
- Normal risk requires $3500 ($350 for micro and $35 for cent accounts);
- Aggressive risk requires $2000 ($200 for micro and $20 for cent accounts).
HAPPY NEURON Strategy Tests
There are no backtest reports provided. It’s weird because Happy’s products are introduced with them. Without reports, we can’t be sure the system was well-tested.
Real Account Trading Results
The robot works on the real USD account on a quite known broker – Fort Financial Services. It works automatically using technical indicators from MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record, and privileges were verified as well. It was created on December 15, 2020, and funded at $2000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +45.75%. An average monthly gain is +23.86%. The maximum drawdown is high – 21.77%. The account is tracked only by two users.
As we can see, the robot experienced big and consistent drawdowns.
Happy Neuron closed 1337 deals with 7077.5 pips. An average win is 14.11 pips when an average loss is -43.76 pips. There were 13.74 lots traded. The longs position win-rate is 85% when the Shorts position win-rate is 84%. An average trade length is one day. The Profit Factor is 2.13.
All traded symbols are closed with profits. The most profitable is GBP/USD – $85.36.
The robot works only during proper hours – during openings and breakout periods.
Monday is the most-traded day – 319 deals.
The robot runs the account with acceptable and low risks to the account balance.
As we can see, there are conservative Grids of two orders without Martingale.
2021 has been going well for the EA – it’s profitable.
If we buy from Forex Store – there’s a pack only with the EA and a 30-day money-back guarantee. We can work on a single license and switch as many times as we want. There are free updates and upgrades. It includes the next claim: “The license is for the first month and will be automatically free renewed for lifetime on your email. You will pay for the license once only.”
If we’d like to pay through their site, we’ve got, in addition, a pack of 10 EAs (half of them are scams) for free.
There’s no page of Happy Neuron, only a page of the mother company. It has a 3.542 rate based on five reviews.
There are many accounts with trading results connected. Some of them are stopped because EAs have become scams.
HAPPY NEURON is a several months old robot that trades twenty-five symbols catching trend moves on the market.
The developers provided only trading results without backtest reports. Trading results showed that all currency pairs are profitable.
The EA experienced consistently high drawdowns. Pricing looks high for the young robot that hasn’t experienced and traded various market conditions.